Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

barrera beat someone who wasnt much good, thats all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barrera beat someone who wasnt much good, thats all.

pretty embarassing got a lot of the ward fans crawling out of the woodwork theyve been hiding from after he lost to kovalev, guess they havent had much to brag about recently. Barrera beating someone with no good wins (shabranskyy or however its spelt) means jack****, all it means is that shabranskyy isnt much good. Is that how desperate people are getting on this site, that they celebrate it when any fighter who lost to their favourite fighters wins? Barely heard of anyone on shabranskyys CV, last two fighters he fought were 10-5 and 23-18. would have thought barrera had just beaten mike tyson the way people are going on about it.

lol its ridiculous i guess thats why khan became number 1 contender cause he beat maidana

Comment

No, Sullivan is a good fighter and he beat a good fighter.

Sullivan Barrera is a top 6 to 8 light heavyweight.
      Vyacheslav Shabranskyy is a top 9 to 12 light heavyweight.

Comment

Barrera's win over Shabranskyy>Golovkin's entire resume

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Barrera's win over Shabranskyy>Golovkin's entire resume
          i guess lets **** on brook and a actual real champ in lemuiex but yeah your euro bum is over the top fighting on a friday and all lmaoo this post is exactly for you.

Comment

Barrera is a skilled B level fighter as good as anyone on Golovkins resume IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              i guess lets **** on brook and a actual real champ in lemuiex but yeah your euro bum is over the top fighting on a friday and all lmaoo this post is exactly for you.
              Brook is a welterweight, it's just sad that's even among his best wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Brook is a welterweight, it's just sad that's even among his best wins.
                look at your boy conelas top 3 wins all ww's

Comment

Brook was a champ 2 divisions down & had struggled against Porter even getting rocked. Lemieux had already been stopped by Rubio and 154lber Alcine was rocking him and walking through his punches, furthermore he just struggled against Rios getting rocked in the process a few times. This is the best lil g has fought lmao, I really can't think of another division where top 10 fighters are getting dropped so frequently, where they're going toe to toe with journeyman, Murray is another that barely squeaked out a decision against an unknown 154lber.

Comment

look at your boy conelas top 3 wins all ww's
                    I'm not a Canelo fan you ******. Who's his top 3 wins that were WW's? Cotto wasn't a WW when he fought Canelo and he didn't drag the WW's up to 160.

Comment

Working...
                    X