Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if LeBron James had been a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he leave a game early when he had cramps?

He quits after one body shot...

Comment

I forget who the comedian was but.. "Fuk Wayne Gretzsky. Wait till you see LeBron on some skates! He's gonna hit the puck with his d1ck. SLAPSHOT BIAAATCH"

Pretty much how I see him as a boxer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        I forget who the comedian was but.. "Fuk Wayne Gretzsky. Wait till you see LeBron on some skates! He's gonna hit the puck with his d1ck. SLAPSHOT BIAAATCH"

Chris Rock, sir.

Comment

Forner player Kendall Gill fought professionally. He had four fights and was 4-0.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Something tells me Lebron can't take a punch to save his life.
            Lol I have the same feeling.

Seth Mitchell type chin, what happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Curry is 6'3 and 180 pounds soaking wet lol.

Wilder and him is a toss up.
              Going by his body proportions, he is better built than Wilder.. Wilder has got some real skinny legs for a boxer.. LeBron looks like he would probably take a good punch..
              I got LeBron winning by TKO

Comment

We would be treated to the world's funniest lowlight reel.
                Searching LeBron James boxing victory would produce 0 google search results.
                I would say Eric Crumble's consecutive knockout loss record would no longer be safe and probably guaranteed to be broken, but LeBron would cry and probably quit after taking his first punch, if you know, that doesnt knock him out cold.

Not that would stop him him from crying and quitting, he can just do that after the bath salts wake him up.

Comment

You can't pass to your teammates in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

I am pretty sure a guy who kept pulling his d1ck out a lot would get disqualified and lose all the time.
                    Plus, that would not be very good on tv. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

Comment

depends on his chin. you can be athletically gifted in every aspect, but if you're chinny in the heavy weight division its over

Comment

Working...
                      X