Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Warren Buffet force Floyd to fight Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBase used to say "everyone has a price" and Warren Buffet is capable of meeting Floyd's, he won't because there is no real benefit to him but he could.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Floyd has "MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS" get your facts straight
      YOU ETHERED EM LARRY!!!

He got Floyd's surname mixed up with the acronym Floyd wears on his hat, shirt, pants, socks, shoes, jewelry, paints his car hoods and makes all of the fighters in his stable promote.

What a noob!

Comment

Dude, Warren Buffet is a value investor. If you don't know what that is lookup: Graham - Dodd.

Why would he have anything to do with helping negotiate a deal for a fight that would include the most grossly overpaid athlete on the planet, Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Warren Buffett wouldn't waste his time with idiots like manny n Floyd..

They are chump change to the deals that warren does.. Plus warren will want a hefty return..

Warren does deals in the billions, tens of billions, not some 100 million dollar prizefight
          So why would he be hanging out at Floyd's gym and see his fight live if he ain't a boxing fan or just a Floyd groupie then?

You don't know a thing about them billionaires bro! This is a public demand and a good publicity by Buffet , I know he doesn't need it but... This is a fight the whole whole is clamoring for!

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Dude, Warren Buffet is a value investor. If you don't know what that is lookup: Graham - Dodd.

Why would he have anything to do with helping negotiate a deal for a fight that would include the most grossly overpaid athlete on the planet, Floyd?
            I guess you could call him that but most value investors have to actually search for value, companies just throw investments at Buffet that are great values for him that no one else on Earth can get because having him invested in your company actually moves the needle.

He has essentially beat the game at this point.

Comment

yes but only if floyd leaves tmt and joins buffet promotions

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post

^^^ This

I don't get why Buffet would even waste his time hanging out with Floyd. They are complete opposites. I saw a video somewhere of Buffet and he still lives in the same moderately sized house for decades. And he still drives the same car. Hes extremely smart and careful with his money.

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                  So why would he be hanging out at Floyd's gym and see his fight live if he ain't a boxing fan or just a Floyd groupie then?

You don't know a thing about them billionaires bro! This is a public demand and a good publicity by Buffet , I know he doesn't need it but... This is a fight the whole whole is clamoring for!
                  He might be a boxing fan, but that doesn't mean he is gonna waste time trying to make this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    He might be a boxing fan, but that doesn't mean he is gonna waste time trying to make this fight..
                    unless buffet has invented a cure for cowardice the fight is dead

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      I guess you could call him that but most value investors have to actually search for value, companies just throw investments at Buffet that are great values for him that no one else on Earth can get because having him invested in your company actually moves the needle.

He has essentially beat the game at this point.
                      I'm not calling him that, it's what he is.

You're not really correct, dude. His company, Berkshire Hathaway actually still searches for undervalued companies. Buffet moves markets, but he got to where he is via value investing. Anyway, this isn't the place for continuing this discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X