Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    b, stop reading MLK and start watching dom mazzetti videos on youtube and emulate him on how to deal with chicks, trust you me, you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      you're a special type of stupid, the impervious type to correction, understanding and basic follow through.

good luck, it's cold out that mu****a.
      You do realize that you make absolutely no sense what so ever ,dont you?
      :AYWOoD:

Comment

b, stop reading MLK and start watching dom mazzetti videos on youtube and emulate him on how to deal with chicks, trust you me, you need it.
        Thats pretty sad you have to watch you tube vids to get chicks. What a loser you are!

Comment

lol anybody who needs to watch youtube videos to deal with girls in the first place isnt getting any to begin with.

Learning to deal with girls is all about determination, experience and growth.

"The doer alone learns"
          -Bruce lee
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-09-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            lol anybody who needs to watch youtube videos to deal with girls in the first place isnt getting any to begin with.

Learning to deal with girls is all about determination, experience and growth.

"The doer alone learns"
            -Bruce lee
            ... well, just do us a favor then and stop with those pathetic cringe-worthy threads detailing your loserdom with women, eh?

how about that?

Comment

... well, just do us a favor then and stop with those pathetic cringe-worthy threads detailing your loserdom with women, eh?

how about that?
              Nobody's paying you to read them lol. Until I get Banned I'm going to write what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Thats pretty sad you have to watch you tube vids to get chicks. What a loser you are!
                dude, you're inexplicably faakin dumb - you can probably learn something from the DOM!

how simplicity eludes you leaves me astonished.

Comment

dude, you're inexplicably faakin dumb - you can probably learn something from the DOM!

how simplicity eludes you leaves me astonished.
                  :AOR: im dumb...but you have to watch vids on you tube to understand women..or Men! lmfao....
                  Every time you use your brain...Does it hurt? heheheeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    :AOR: im dumb...but you have to watch vids on you tube to understand women..or Men! lmfao....
                    Every time you use your brain...Does it hurt? heheheeeeee
                    i can't ... and by the way, the bolded ... total calling card of a hetero. big time.

Comment

i can't ... and by the way, the bolded ... total calling card of a hetero. big time.

Again you made no sense. Are under the influence or just plain stupid? :WORD:

Comment

Working...
                      X