Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Positively Influences Broner Once Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid is hilarious. I'm on the Broner train.

Comment

I've ran 10 miles before and at that pace he's either bullshitting or a superb/Olympic style athlete with the way he was talking/breathing. I believe it's the first option. Jordans are comfortable and all but they're not made for that. Plus jeans? Shit!

Now if he has a complete video of the run I can believe the 2nd option.

Comment

Damn. No wonder Ricky Burns is shook.

Comment

don't outwork yourself broner, aren't u fighting a midget?

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          broner is gonna get laughed at when everyone realizes he's fighting someone who's 5 feet tall. the guy on the right's 5'8. the guy on the left is rees. this is gonna be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
            This kid is hilarious. I'm on the Broner train.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              First off who are you again?

You know what I hate more than anything? People like yourself who try the if you don't do as I say, you must suck somehow. Even if I broke it down to you, you wouldn't be able to see your blatant b1tch move.

I wish you were here right now, so I can make you do a handstand as I pee in your mouth.
              Why you getting all virgin emo mad brah?
              I just said it was dumb of you to make a thread

about some midget black dude running for 3 minutes and lying it was 10 miles..

ESPECIALLY when bigger black dudes who are ATGS ACTUALLY RAN 10 MILES..... it's not a big deal ..
              Boxers train hard.... more news at 11..

Dumb Dumb you want some Gum Gum?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I've ran 10 miles before and at that pace he's either bullshitting or a superb/Olympic style athlete with the way he was talking/breathing. I believe it's the first option. Jordans are comfortable and all but they're not made for that. Plus jeans? Shit!

Now if he has a complete video of the run I can believe the 2nd option.

vid of this???????????

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  vid of this???????????
                  Are you seriously asking him to show a vid of this?

Even before I join my college track team. EVEN DURING HIGH SCHOOL we were doing 8 mile runs for practice.. at UNI this year we are doing 11 mile practice runs.

10 Miles is not hard for most runners... but that's beside the point.

BRONER DID NOT RUN 10 MILES... .HE VIDEO TAPED his dumb mbwajike azz for 2 minutes and LIED it was 10 miles...

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    vid of this???????????
                    I see what you did there.

If I make a video running for 2 minutes with light breathing and yapping at a fast pace you'd believe me even if I said I've ran 5+ miles? Thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      Why you getting all virgin emo mad brah?
                      I just said it was dumb of you to make a thread

about some midget black dude running for 3 minutes and lying it was 10 miles..

ESPECIALLY when bigger black dudes who are ATGS ACTUALLY RAN 10 MILES..... it's not a big deal ..
                      Boxers train hard.... more news at 11..

Dumb Dumb you want some Gum Gum?
                      Why do you talk like an absolute fruit brah? I suppose resorting to petty forms of an annoyance like a female is all that's available when you're a limited unwitting fool.

I have an idea you can start running IN JEANS to slim your fat azz down before the spring comes to fit into your sister's hand me down summer dress.

Comment

Working...
                      X