Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are we all of the opinion that Floyd has never juiced in his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    when you been around the sport for some long and your Uncle and Father been around it so long, yeah I know they are all a little CRAZY, but they can probably tell when a guy is on something...ESPECIALLY when your a TRAINER, that is why Roger and Floyd Sr make these Allegations, to some people and with their Reputation people are quick to call them "CRAZY" but they might actually be on to something and they probably see something in those fighters that they are Accusing that the regular boxing fan Don't and Can't See

just like they also know that a simple Urine Test which the Athletic Commission uses is VERY BEATABLE, it is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for stronger test IMO and if your are clean then taking a test really shouldn't be a problem

as for Mayweather taking something...WHO KNOWS, but I know that his style hasn't changed much:

^As you can see he was a SKILLED FIGHTER very EARLY IN HIS CAREER, Mayweather just became a SMARTER FIGHTER if anything did change in him
    Yeah, Floyd has always been a ridiculously skilled fighter. I'm not even saying that I think he has every juiced; merely that if everyone is juicing (like some people think) Floyd is not the man I'd presume to have a moral objection to use of PEDs. Maybe I'm doing his character a disservice there, though.

As for Pac - his style has remained the same. In fact, if anything, his technique has become refined, his footwork better, his boxing IQ greater. Things which I don't link to PED use.

Re Floyd Sr/Roger and their hunch about Pac being on something - I get your point. But what totally ruins that idea if Roger having come out with that A-Side Meth ****. That's why people think he's ****ing crazy. He didn't even think it was EPO or whatever, he thought it was a mythical, 500 year old Phillipino superdrug

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      why thats exactly what Floyd just said. He said people could say the same exact things about him but he's not against getting tested to prove it
      He tested negative in Mosley fight but it doesn't mean he didn't juice up in his 40 previous fights. Otherwise, how you can prove he was clean back then?
      Last edited by straightleft; 07-22-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Floyd got slower as he moved up in weight and lost the power edge he had in the lower classes. He had to adapt his style to deal with bigger, stronger men. Lastly, he wasn't getting rocked at lower weights and all of a sudden walking through power shots of naturally bigger guys. He's clean and he's willing to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          He tested negative on Mosley fight but it doesn't mean he didn't juice up in his 40 previous fights.
          why juice when youve been regarded as elite since when you were a kid. He's been ranked as one of the best at every level, took the test in the Olympics, and never lost as a pro. Furthermore, he looked great against JMM & Mosley with the test. He looked like the same guy he's always been. Not only that but most think he looked his biggest of his whole career in the JMM & Mosley fights so it wouldnt make sense to say he was juicing all the other fights but not those 2

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            why juice when youve been regarded as elite since when you were a kid. He's been ranked as one of the best at every level, took the test in the Olympics, and never lost as a pro. Furthermore, he looked great against JMM & Mosley with the test. He looked like the same guy he's always been. Not only that but most think he looked his biggest of his whole career in the JMM & Mosley fights so it wouldnt make sense to say he was juicing all the other fights but not those 2
            Really? IDK

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
              Yeah, Floyd has always been a ridiculously skilled fighter. I'm not even saying that I think he has every juiced; merely that if everyone is juicing (like some people think) Floyd is not the man I'd presume to have a moral objection to use of PEDs. Maybe I'm doing his character a disservice there, though.

As for Pac - his style has remained the same. In fact, if anything, his technique has become refined, his footwork better, his boxing IQ greater. Things which I don't link to PED use.

Re Floyd Sr/Roger and their hunch about Pac being on something - I get your point. But what totally ruins that idea if Roger having come out with that A-Side Meth ****. That's why people think he's ****ing crazy. He didn't even think it was EPO or whatever, he thought it was a mythical, 500 year old Phillipino superdrug
              hahaha well one thing is for sure, Floyd Sr and Roger are BOTH CRAZY and you don't need any test to prove that, all you have to do is interview them

but as crazy as they are, the one thing they do know is BOXING!

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                Really? IDK
                my point was he looked great against JMM and then Mosley with the test. Its the same guy in both fights. Different style but both fights. There was no dropoff from 1 fight to the other. If anything he looked better

Comment

Test me = I have nothing to hide = You can't find PED on me = I knew how to flush PED

Comment

He is 1 of the only 2 boxers to take random OSDT under USADA.

So, no. He has never used steroids or peds. Took the test, passed. So, no, he doesn't use steroids. And Mosley is a clean fighter now.

Comment

I had to guess one way or the other, my guess would be that he hasn't used steroids or anything similar in the past.

If you asked me to name 5 active boxers who I felt were least likely to have used PEDs, Floyd's name would be on that list.

When I watch his early fights and look solely at the talent on display, I think you can see everything that is there today. Obviously he has improved since his debut in terms of skill, but I don't think he's gotten faster or significantly more powerful. If anything he has declined slightly, as might be expected of someome in their 30s who has added weight to their frame.

I don't think the size he has added is indicative of anything either. He has gained weight as most boxers do over their careers.

But I don't rate the standard testing that was in place for most of his fights. I certainly think that he would've had the opportunity to take something in training or even around fight time and get away with it if he wanted to. So I wouldn't be shocked if he had used before, but in my opinion he probably hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X