Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win over Juan Diaz, Nate Campbell or JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better win over Juan Diaz, Nate Campbell or JMM?

Who had the better win over Juan Diaz overall?

Nate Campbell
    -First man to beat him
    -Diaz was coming off a big winning streak where he had just unified all 3 belts
    -Landed over 400 punches on Diaz
    -Did not get rocked or beat up as much as JMM
    -Big underdog going into the fight

JMM
    -Knocked out Diaz
    -Diaz was coming off a win over Katsidis
    -Diaz would go on to get a controversal win against Malignaggi
    -Marquez landed 288 punches on Diaz
    -Fight of the year by Ring Magazine
    Nate Campbell
    48.48%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    51.52%

I personally think Marquez's win was a bit more impressive, just because it was his 2nd fight at lw and knocked out a top 3 lw.

Comment

jmm layed his ass out...campbell outworked him

end thread...............

Comment

I think the Campbell one is the best, simply because that fight really made the Galaxy Warrior's career. Plus he defeated a prime, young lion who was steam rolling opponents. Baby Bull was never the same after that fight

Comment

Gotta go with Marquez.

Diaz was looking great in that fight and still got the piss beat out of him, not trying to make excuses but Diaz didn't look that great to me against Campbell.

I'll have to re-watch Campbell vs. Diaz I haven't seen it in about 3 years.

Comment

nate beat diaz first and didn't get hurt in the process.

Comment

It's obviously Nate Campbell. Your ****in slow if you think otherwise because Juan Diaz was a ****in beast. Everybody thought he was gonna blaze right thru Nate.

Marquez's finish was more impressive because he knocked him out, but Nate had the better win for his resume.

Comment

I would say marquez. Nate just had one good night and diaz a really bad one where he didnt look himself. While in the marquez fight he looked great but was still layed out.

Comment

marquez's win was much more impressive. watch the campbell fight. the only reason he won that fight was because of the nasty cut that diaz got on his eye. you can tell his eye was bugging him and he couldn't adjust. in the fight with marquez, diaz was probably wining most of the rounds but marquez was able to weather the storm and break diaz down. that was a great fight.

Comment

Campbell beat the better version, JMM did it more impressively

Comment

Working...
                    X