Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      When did that ever mean ish?... Anyway, I think Hopkins schools him. Like I said I thought Pascal got lucky with dawson but if he beats Hopikins I may consider him as a legit.
      Only means something when it's Hopkins, once he's in your head it's over!!!!!

Comment

Man, hopkins is a G

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Pascal isn't exactly the picture of maturity. If Pascal thought of it first, he woulda done the same thing. But he didn't. That's the point.
          No, that's not the point.

Hopkins should be regarded as a great champion in and out of the ring but so many regard him as a fouling, classless prick. Which is a shame.

Pascal may have done the same thing but he isnt and will never be looked at in the same way as Hopkins.

Comment

Pascal aint shook, he got angry, and when you're like that, a stare down don't happen but a real fight does, so he stayed looking down.

Hopkins got to him.

Comment

Bernard is brave holding both hands behind his back like that. He could have gotten moralesed doing that. I will admit, he is in his head. His best work so far has been the one in puerto rico.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                Like taking candy from a baby!!!!

Someone needs to give Pascal a bottle.
                I hope your guy takes it Walter, but I'm quite sure this is the end of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  Yooo bruuuuuh! Your boy is getting STOMPED on!

It's ovah!!!!

War Hopkins!

How is young buck doing these days? LOL! G-UNOT!

Anyway, Pascal is all wrong for B Hops for a number of reasons (too many to list actually).

But to keep it brief: Hopkins is not active enough to beat Pascal. Period.

Comment

AYOOO. B-Hop had the young cub SHOOK.. hahahah hilarious.

Hopefully we get a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                      Pascal aint shook, he got angry, and when you're like that, a stare down don't happen but a real fight does, so he stayed looking down.

Hopkins got to him.
                      That's a better definition than this Pascal is SHOOK nonsense. He probably wanted to pulverize Hopkins' biatch ass right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X