Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      I just wanted to know whether he was trying to get to Hatton psychologically.

It obviously didn't work but I also recall in the Mosley presser where Floyd grabbed Shane's hand and that seemed to piss him off.
      Floyd did get into Hatton's head. He got Ricky all riled up and angry, and then used that aggression against him inside the ring.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER has labelled Ricky Hatton his 'Prison *****' as he took his trash talk to a new low.

The five-weight champion puts his WBC and WBA welterweight belts on the line against Hatton when they fight at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas on December 8.

Mayweather has been trying to rattle Hatton ever since they went on their worldwide promotional tour back in September.

And his outrageous outburst, made when the cameras had stopped rolling, shocked but did not unsettle the Manchester Hitman.

When the unbeaten pair were in Los Angeles Mayweather snarled before threatening to bust Hatton's jaw: "I wish I was in prison with you. I'd make you my *****."

Hatton said: "What Floyd doesn't know is that I don't get insulted. But he was very offensive. He told me he wanted to buttf*** me.

"Trust me, it was the biggest load of nonsense and crap that I could ever wish to hear - but he needs to came out with all that rubbish.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0vYDzyRnc

Comment

hilarious thread

Comment

what a ****ing ******

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            Hatton Mayweather outside the ring, shame he couldn't inside.
            He didn't at all.

Floyd destroyed Ricky mentally before a punch was thrown...look how emotional he made Ricky on 24/7...watch the car scene where Hatton's talking about Floyd, that's a prime example - the emotion in his words and his demeanour is palpable...contrast that with Floyd's demeanour throughout the series when referring to Hatton - mocking, icy...and as soon as he achieved the desired effect on Hatton, he was able to detach completely in fight week and focus on the task ahead, because his emotions weren't tied up in that stuff at all. Ricky's whole emotional being was invested in teaching Floyd a lesson. Checkmate...any chance Hatton had was gone right there.

Floyd screwed Hatton's mind, then broke his chin and all of Ricky's P4P dreams were left to lay dead in the desert.

And, considering all the ways Hatton has tried to emulate Floyd in recent years -- right down to hiring his dad and using the exact same padwork he'd previously mocked -- I'd say he's likelier the one with the attraction.

It slightly resembles one of those playground crushes where a girl pretends to hate a boy as a way of making contact with him because she's too scared to say how she really feels.

Comment

Floyd just ground him down, kept chipping away, for that entire build-up,

this is classic,

"Make one move and I'll break your jaw..." (7:20),

Comment

Working...
              X