Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil: if GGG moves up to 168, Ward would drop down to fight him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he weigh 186 against Kovalev after rehydration?

If he can make 168, good for him, but he'd need to cut around 10 pounds, and that's despite him being healthy already.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh my blood is boiling boy. Ward rematches Kovalev, beats him again then faces GGG, if he comes out on top I wonder if that slips him into ATG top 100 discussions

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Why would Ward want to fight Golovkin who had a close fight at 160, hasn't fought anybody at 168, but would feel the need to toy with GGG in the ring. unfair size advantage since day one. That was the whole point of 164 to begin with
        But I GUARANTEE you were one of the users begging for GGG Mayweather. The hypocrisy really makes me sick to my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          HAHAHAHAHAHA......what did I tell you guys yesterday? Ward will be looking to fight a super middle weight in his next fight and then today we have, yup.....confirmation of their plans. Duck out of the Kova rematch and wait for GGG to move up to 168, then Ward, unable to make 168 will offer 172 and no tuneups to GGG.

Ward didn't move up to challenge Kova, he moved up because he was a massive SMW who couldn't make the weight. Always looking for an advantage, just like his hero Froid. It must suck to be SO predictable as coWARD and his pedo trainer are.

You're one of the Weirdest people I've ever known lol. Completely rational when talking about other fighters, but when it's Floyd, Ward, or Hillary Clinton you turn into Mr. Hyde lol

Comment

Hunter shouldn't be have said this, now that move would never happen from Team GGG.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA......what did I tell you guys yesterday? Ward will be looking to fight a super middle weight in his next fight and then today we have, yup.....confirmation of their plans. Duck out of the Kova rematch and wait for GGG to move up to 168, then Ward, unable to make 168 will offer 172 and no tuneups to GGG.

Ward didn't move up to challenge Kova, he moved up because he was a massive SMW who couldn't make the weight. Always looking for an advantage, just like his hero Froid. It must suck to be SO predictable as coWARD and his pedo trainer are.
              not sure if trolling or ******ed.

the Kovalev rematch is gonna happen. Hunter confirmed it. after that if GGG moves to 168 Ward is willing to meet him there. not that difficult to comprehend.

Comment

wow u quoted someone u didnt even bother reading all of i see

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  But I GUARANTEE you were one of the users begging for GGG Mayweather. The hypocrisy really makes me sick to my stomach.
                  these mofos have no shame. I love GGG seems like a cool dude but these mofos make it hard to remain a fan. they shed all these tears because Jacobs outweighed GGG by 5-10 lbs but want Floyd to fight him with at least a 20 lbs fight night disadvantage.

Comment

You think checkers, like a child... Emotionally driven... Ward fights the rematch and needs a fight after that. The path to greatness might well lead to a fight with triple G. Who else is a real challenge to Ward after Kovalev?

PS thats a great gif lol! spit my coffee out!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      You're one of the Weirdest people I've ever known lol. Completely rational when talking about other fighters, but when it's Floyd, Ward, or Hillary Clinton you turn into Mr. Hyde lol
                      Actually I am taking your speech to him about emotional actions as inspiration for a lot of these guys: you hit the nail on the head with that one. I don't care for a lot of Broner's behavoir...I would never say "I hate Broner" I never even met the dude! These people think they know Ward and what he is up to, and they become emotionally invested. Its kind of amusing...you said it best.

Comment

Working...
                      X