Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua - clear PED usage, but . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    It doesn't matter what I think regarding the way he looks, he would be stupid no DUMB to be on drugs period!
    Again if he is being administered them in a safe and effective manner and can constantly have his schedule for a cycle be down to a science then why is it dumb or stupid?

Better recovery time, able to push his body past natural limitations, etc.

I may not personally agree with it, but it's not definitely dumb if he is able to consistently pass the pre and post fight tests.

Comment

Everyone uses them, every last one.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Wilder is huge. And his chicken legs add more evidence.
        Right. He goes into the maybe category for me. I'm not 100% with him, but obviously I wouldn't be surprised. He can make a lot of money so I'm sure he wants to secure that possible huge spot light as possibly the undisputed HW champion as an American.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          You're probably right.

In terms of fighters in general, I can see the Diaz brothers (MMA) being clean/natural athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
            Again if he is being administered them in a safe and effective manner and can constantly have his schedule for a cycle be down to a science then why is it dumb or stupid?

Better recovery time, able to push his body past natural limitations, etc.

I may not personally agree with it, but it's not definitely dumb if he is able to consistently pass the pre and post fight tests.
            Again he would be dumb and stupid to use drugs period!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Nope not every boxer or athlete uses drug. Of course there are some but not all.

Comment

Steroids are good for this sport.

Seriously. How many times have you watched a boring ass fight snd thought to yourself, I wish someone would give these scrubs some steroids so they would try and hurt each other?

PEDs are rampant in all sports, accept it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                  How is it clear? His physique is attainable with disciplined training and good genetics.

Plus I bet the cameras make him look bigger than he actually is.
                  Genetics is never gonna cause an HGH gut.

Comment

If the vast majority of athletes in Track and Field use drugs, what makes people think most boxers are suddenly saints?

Comment

You know your career is on the right path in boxing when this forum starts to attack you. He can take testing and pass it and for some he will still be accused of being on something

Comment

Working...
                      X