Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else find it hard to talk to women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    You definitely sound artistic.
    Back at high school I could draw a very creative array of dongs on a vast array of surfaces. My best work was drawn on tables and radiators. My art was so good it actually got me thrown out of art class multiple times. For an exam I had the task of drawing an apple. I drew the apple fine, but added a bit of creativity by drawing a huge dong bursting through it and jizzing on a massive set of ****. I was rewarded for my creation by having to spend the rest of my art class time practicing my hand writing in the learning support room beside all the mongs .
    Last edited by DJ Enerate; 01-09-2016, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
      Back at high school I could draw a very creative array of dongs on a vast array of surfaces. My best work was drawn on tables and radiators. My art was so good it actually got me thrown out of art class multiple times. For an exam I had the task of drawing an apple. I drew the apple fine, but added a bit of creativity by drawing a huge dong bursting through it and jizzing on a massive set of ****. I was rewarded for my creation by having to spend the rest of my art class time practicing my hand writing in the learning support room with all the mongs .

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
        Back at high school I could draw a very creative array of dongs on a vast array of surfaces. My best work was drawn on tables and radiators. My art was so good it actually got me thrown out of art class multiple times. For an exam I had the task of drawing an apple. I drew the apple fine, but added a bit of creativity by drawing a huge dong bursting through it and jizzing on a massive set of ****. I was rewarded for my creation by having to spend the rest of my art class time practicing my hand writing in the learning support room beside all the mongs .
        i had a buddy who did something like this is art school, they had to program computer graphics and his was a giant dong jacking itself off. i think it came after a few minutes of tugging, it was funny but the instructor sure didn't think so

Comment

Maybe cut down on the ****

Comment

I have a hard time talking to women that I don't want to talk to.

Comment

Working...
            X