No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Nothing. Just didn't get in til 4am, went sleep at 6am. Couldn't eat a thing lol.
    Then get it on it now with the lads, were your brothers,bring in the new year with us

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Then get it on it now with the lads, were your brothers,bring in the new year with us
      I'm on it alright lad, just not the marching .

Comment

I'm on it alright lad, just not the marching .
        Good stuff bro, i dont care what your on, as long as it keeps you up

I need at least some brit here, ffs you seen the state of these north american ****s, cry me a river, their hard work

Comment

Good stuff bro, i dont care what your on, as long as it keeps you up

I need at least some brit here, ffs you seen the state of these north american ****s, cry me a river, their hard work

I'm here most Sunday nights lad, I'm into the NFL.

Comment

I'm here most Sunday nights lad, I'm into the NFL.
            You a patriots fan as well like the whole of scotland and ireland

Comment

• Hey Ehrmantraut you want to half in on a 2 bedroom apartment in boston, would get you out of manchester

Comment

You a patriots fan as well like the whole of scotland and ireland
                Hell, no **** the Patriots . I don't really have a team, just follow it like boxing.

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Hey Ehrmantraut you want to half in on a 2 bedroom apartment in boston, would get you out of manchester
                You twisted you madman? .

Comment

Hell, no **** the Patriots . I don't really have a team, just follow it like boxing.

You twisted you madman? .
                  The patriots are the team of the scots and irish, theirs no doubting that lad

As for the flat sharing offerring, i just put it out their lad, im gona end up over their at some point, be good if their was some **** from my neck of the woods from my end going their as well

Comment

The patriots are the team of the scots and irish, theirs no doubting that lad

As for the flat sharing offerring, i just put it out their lad, im gona end up over their at some point, be good if their was some **** from my neck of the woods from my end going their as well
                    I ain't going anywhere near there lad.

My plan is West Coast or somewhere like Denver. **** Boston.

Comment

I ain't going anywhere near there lad.

My plan is West Coast or somewhere like Denver. **** Boston.
                      i know you hate boston bro cause its like glasgow its a RA city

I hear salt lake city is nicee...............

Comment

Working...
                      X