Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Apologizes For Domestic Violence Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the video on IFL where he would literally smack his horse in its barn for no reason, as if he was beating it. This is just another case of him being an ass.

He's a piece of ****, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
      u know these things are setup when the apology comes before the video
      You sound dumb..
      The video was released a long time ago
      He's now apologising #nosetup

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        Kovalev, Floyd and Tank are very disappointed in BJS....

.... for giving away trade secrets
        Lolololol
        This is funny

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          Well he ain't wrong, and Tyson Fury said the same thing . Being a housewife is quite an honorable role
          Not when you're a professional fighter.

It was not cool for him to say that to/about someone who was brave enough to get in the ring and get punched in the face for a living.

They deserve respect, and prime for prime, I'd take Ann Wolfe beating Billy Juice WITH his nasal spray inside of 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Fugh me but doesn’t he have pr people to advise him
            This is totally going the wrong way
            If he wants to portray the heel character there are other ways about it
            This is just stupid imo
            He is a gypsy, he doesn’t need a PR team. Most of them are hated here. He is always trying this s hit on, he has zero class. The issue here is people see what he does and say and then add it to what gypsies usually do. Which makes everyone hates them even more, and they have the NO care attitude.

It’s not even up to a week when he called an airport/airline and claimed one of his mates had Coronavirus, which got him, Josh Taylor and Ben Davison ejected from the U.K. bound flight from America.

This is just one of the list of the s hit he has done for clout, even Fury did worse in the U.K. and that’s why he cannot get mainstream love from the U.K.

And the way they raise their children is even worse, Fury son just told him to phuck off and called him a prick online yesterday morning, whilst BJS son kick Monroe in his dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              He is a gypsy, he doesn’t need a PR team. Most of them are hated here. He is always trying this s hit on, he has zero class. The issue here is people see what he does and say and then add it to what gypsies usually do. Which makes everyone hates them even more, and they have the NO care attitude.

It’s not even up to a week when he called an airport/airline and claimed one of his mates had Coronavirus, which got him, Josh Taylor and Ben Davison ejected from the U.K. bound flight from America.

This is just one of the list of the s hit he has done for clout, even Fury did worse in the U.K. and that’s why he cannot get mainstream love from the U.K.

And the way they raise their children is even worse, Fury son just told him to phuck off and called him a prick online yesterday morning, whilst BJS son kick Monroe in his dick.

I lived in Europe for a couple of years so I’ve encountered some Roma’s as they would be called
              I guess in all reality , money can’t buy class
              It’s actually quite sad to see children being raised that way
              It’s actually a window to s e the future of these kids , meaning what kind of humans they will become
              I just can’t see one of my kids telling me to fugh off and me not flying off the handle lol

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Not when you're a professional fighter.

It was not cool for him to say that to/about someone who was brave enough to get in the ring and get punched in the face for a living.

They deserve respect, and prime for prime, I'd take Ann Wolfe beating Billy Juice WITH his nasal spray inside of 6 rounds.
                Well clearly your judgement is clouded with hate for BJS (I dislike him too) or you DKSAB. In no universe does Ann Wolfe beat BJS, that's just silly. Beyond silly. Worse than thinking McGregor or Ronda beats Mayweather silly.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  Well clearly your judgement is clouded with hate for BJS (I dislike him too) or you DKSAB. In no universe does Ann Wolfe beat BJS, that's just silly. Beyond silly. Worse than thinking McGregor or Ronda beats Mayweather silly.
                  You miss the point.

Billy Juice is NOT that great of a fighter. He's fought limited opposition that made him look elite.

And the one guy who really came close to testing him was shocked by the bright lights and didn't show up until the second half (Eubank Jr).

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    You miss the point.

Billy Juice is NOT that great of a fighter. He's fought limited opposition that made him look elite.

And the one guy who really came close to testing him was shocked by the bright lights and didn't show up until the second half (Eubank Jr).
                    well pardon me for missing the point, because there are lots of males these days who think females can compete with males in physical combat.

and yes, bjs is not some great boxer. he is a somewhat slick technical boxer and hasnt really fought anybody. he is also a ped cheat and a loudmouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X