Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else not sure what's going on with their work situation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else not sure what's going on with their work situation?

Was told we'd have two weeks off and be back April 2nd. That clearly isn't happening and haven't been updated by my employer yet.....

I'm self employed. In my industry, pretty much everything is shut down with some exceptions. I have SOME work waiting for me when things start opening up again. I'm owed a lot of money (a lot of money for me anyway, it's all relative) and the biggest challenge will be getting paid. I already had a client use this crap as an excuse not to pay me. They said they had no access to checks since they're not at the office. Because it's not like they can have a check sent to me through their bank or anything, I mean that's just science fiction.

Comment

I'm currently on a rapid deployment team on standby in case we need to go anywhere. So just at the house chilling and doing homework until I get a call

Comment

im just living my life! slanging crack on ebay. my brick and motor is closed, trump said he gonna be sending me a check and shit so we shall see that nukka be ify as fuck as is.... now end of days trump idk.... nukka be crazy.

Comment

Don't trip you'll make the same on unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Don't trip you'll make the same on unemployment.
            Dumb...........

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I'm self employed. In my industry, pretty much everything is shut down with some exceptions. I have SOME work waiting for me when things start opening up again. I'm owed a lot of money (a lot of money for me anyway, it's all relative) and the biggest challenge will be getting paid. I already had a client use this crap as an excuse not to pay me. They said they had no access to checks since they're not at the office. Because it's not like they can have a check sent to me through their bank or anything, I mean that's just science fiction.
              Under the stimulus package you will qualify for unemployment even though you're self employed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Dumb...........
                Please explain your drive by post. So I can set you straight unless you just want to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Under the stimulus package you will qualify for unemployment even though you're self employed.
                  And they made it so you get your full wages.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    So I can set you straight
                    Your cunty attitude...... It's dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X