Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mike Tyson Really 0-5? Did He Really Ever Wing a Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Mike Tyson Really 0-5? Did He Really Ever Wing a Fight?

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 09:16 AM.

Teddy Atlas is a dick. Not every Tyson W came without resistance. He didn't walk through everyone, just most of em, and, that's a ****ing stupid way to judge who won.

Other dude is stone cold KTFO BUT since he didn't actually present a threat to Tyson the entire fight it's not a real fight....that's some real ****ty outlook from a real ****ty dude.

Comment

It's as if Teddy is determined to poke Tyson until Mike pushes his **** in. Mike apologized to dude publicly and tried to make amends but Teddy still never has anything positive to say about him.

Also, Ruddock didn't lay down for Tyson as at all and although he lost the 1st fight with Holyfield, he took his beating like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Atlas claims Tyson is only 0-5 and that he really never won a fight, because whenever someone pushed back Tyson folded.

He also hints that he new Tyson was sexually abusive and deep down he was a coward, the same small boy that use to run away and hide from the bullies because he feared getting beating up.
        Atlas is such a Tyson hater...

Tony Tucker, James tillis, them dudes didn't lay down

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
          If some dude sexually assaulted your 12 year old niece to get you fired, wouldn't you still be angry?

Or would a sorry make it OK?

Call him a coward, whoop his a$$.. but don't hate on his career cause you mad.

Handle the issue

Comment

He's right, a force of nature but against his toughest challenges failed.

Comment

I love iron Mike but I have to agree with teddy

Comment

I was listening to an interview with GSP the MMA fighter.
                And he also got bullied when he was young.

But every day he would fight that bully take a beating but he would fight because that is who he was.

Tyson could have fought and take his beating but he ran and hid.
                Tyson has zero come from behind wins, zero wins as an underdog, so I have to agree with Teddy. He had amazing ability but not the stuff of a JMM dropped 3x by Pac, a Gatti or Ward or an Emmanuel Augustus.

Comment

Atlas is a world class trainer, and he knew Tyson very well.

Hes Tyson's first real trainer, and Tyson repaid him by touching up his 12 year old niece. But you think Atlas is the dick.

Atlas's point is Tyson did not win fights.
                  Once it became a fight he folded.
                  Easy being a bully.

Did Tyson ever really overcome adversity in the ring?
                  I mean if we're going to play semantics then we both know you've to define adversity for me then I can answer.

You can stop being a dick too though. I know you're not too stupid to understand what I said to you bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Tyson has zero come from behind wins, zero wins as an underdog, so I have to agree with Teddy. He had amazing ability but not the stuff of a JMM dropped 3x by Pac, a Gatti or Ward or an Emmanuel Augustus.

Neither does GGG and y'all praise him

And Mike was never gonna be a underdog in his prime to anybody in boxing at that time or anytime in history for that matter. Vegas would favor Tyson against Jesus in the 80s

Tyson lost all of his fights post prison except for the Douglas fight. It's impossible to go to prison for 3 years and come back the same fighter. He was never gonna be the baddest man in a boxing ring again. Prison breaks the body down just likeit does the mind.

In his prime he was 19 years old bodying *****. There will never be a 20 year old heavyweight champion ever.

Show Tyson his proper respect.
                    Last edited by bluebeam; 03-20-2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X