Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon doesn't know how to email or use a computer

Why is this even News

Comment

Anyone who is doing big business would never use a computer as they leave cyber foot prints..this guy is a genius

Comment

Haymon is not young. Lots of older cats are downright intimidated to even try a computer. I know a few myself. They just never bothered. I think I saw a pic of Haymon from a couple years ago using an old flip phone LOL

Comment

Lol that is nuts. I don't get why anyone wouldnt use a computer and email specifically nowadays. Haymon is a weird old skool mfer for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Haymon is not young. Lots of older cats are downright intimidated to even try a computer. I know a few myself. They just never bothered. I think I saw a pic of Haymon from a couple years ago using an old flip phone LOL
            He ain't that old either doe. And if he's legit into trannys as rumors suggest he opens up his tranny selection 1000 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Anyone who is doing big business would never use a computer as they leave cyber foot prints..this guy is a genius

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                because everything on a smartphone can be traced and recorded

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Lol that is nuts. I don't get why anyone wouldnt use a computer and email specifically nowadays. Haymon is a weird old skool mfer for sure.
                  computer and emails aint working to well for Hilary and Trump

Comment

You would be surprised how many people don't know how to use a computer or send email. If he said he didn't know what a computer or email was then that would be news.

Comment

Working...
                    X