Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If atheist's think their's no god, then how do they think he created them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i no what u meen, breaux.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      That's why I cannot stand MMA. The guy was clearly out but was viciously hit though. I can't comprehend if there wasn't a ref close by; the man probably would've been beaten to death...
      That was UFC 6. Early 90's, before the athletic commissions and a set of standard rules where set...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        That was UFC 6. Early 90's, before the athletic commissions and a set of standard rules where set...
        indeed. mid 90's, actually.

before they dressed up a sport that wasn't much more than a barroom brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          indeed. mid 90's, actually.

before they dressed up a sport that wasn't much more than a barroom brawl.
          That's pretty much what it was created to be, something to prove how much better Gracie Jiu Jitsu was than other martial arts...

Comment

I remember watching the first UFC back in 93 on my black box Texas Instruments receiver.

Feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              man body builders suck now a days.... All they are now is glorified fat slobs

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                What the hell are you blabbing on about? Fat people with 6% bf? I'll take 2 of whatever you're on.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                  What the hell are you blabbing on about? Fat people with 6% bf? I'll take 2 of whatever you're on.
                  6% is fat for a BB, they're usually 3-4%

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    6% is fat for a BB, they're usually 3-4%

for competitions, yes, they're extremely trim. they don't walk around like that all year, though. for men of their musculature they are the leanest people on the planet. it's not healthy, or particularly athletic when taken to the extreme, but that's not the means by which the sport is judged.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      I fail to see the fat on that picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X