Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Mexicans on BS? I want to apologize for how America is treating you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    We should never fight back with violence or ignorance. Those stupid ass Mexican kids flying the Mexican flag need to be slapped.

There is ways to combat ignorance and it's not WITH ignorance. Education, understanding of the problem and facts are the way you combat stupid people and Mexican/Americans that have turned their backs on the plight of people that are literally only 1 generation removed from them...talk about hypocrisy.

I respect and and gives thanks to what America has given me but I'm also proud of being of Mexican blood. It's my culture, has molded me into the person I am and what gives me my toughness through hard times.

You act ignorant and you will be treated with ignorance.
    Agreed just that i would throw in a troll post once in a while. Success is the best vengeance in my opinion.

Comment

• Mexicans are cool. I dont understand why so many people seem to dislike them. I mean they work hard and (generally) mind their own biz.

I believe in near open borders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Agreed just that i would throw in a troll post once in a while. Success is the best vengeance in my opinion.
        I know it's fun and everything but if you really talk to people who are around Mexicans all the time, people that work with them, they have nothing but positive things to say.

I will give you a quick story. There was/is (I haven't seen him for many years) this old white man, about 70+ years old back in about 2001 who used to come by and rent and buy scaffolding where I was a foreman.

He was a cool ass dude, he was funny, dirty mouthed as can be but was a genuine guy. He had nothing but Mexicans working for him, all illegal and he knew it.

We got to talking one day and he asked me how I learned to speak English so well, I told him I was born here in the U.S but also lived in Mexico for many years.

He told me right to my face "I have never met people who work harder, love their families more, are tougher people than the Mexicans that work for me. I would never hire anything but Mexicans and they have built me up to be the success I am today"

That's no bull****.

He had 3 sons, all drunks, drug addicts and lazy as fuk who did nothing but ask for hand outs. When he died, he left his company to this dude "Bigote" that worked for him and his family was pissed off like you wouldn't believe.

Our pride is in the way we work, in how we are and our culture. They make fun of Mexicans for doing the construction work, for washing the dishes and taking care of the rich people's kids but they couldn't survive without us....

We are the engine that makes this country run.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          we should just take back Aztlan already and end this nonsense

Comment

Working...
          X