No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    6'10 defensive athletic power forward/center with a barely above scrub-like offensive game.

He stacked his stats in a crappy Eastern conference, on a team that was entirely built around him, surrounding him with shooters in order to make up for his ****ty low post game.

Inflated rebounding stats because he always played with soft stretch 4s like Rashard Lewis and Ryan Anderson and he was the only guy down there fighting for rebounds.

On top of that he has a bad attitude, he lacks determination and leadership. When things get tough he gives up, or starts laughing and making jokes.

D12 might be the best center in the league, as everyone is always saying, but that just says how bad centers are these days.

BTW Marc Gasol and Tim Duncan are clearly better than D12. Even healthy Bynum, despite is attitude and laziness, was much better than D12.

D12 is nothing but a glorified garbage man. Overrated defense. Horrible leadership. Horrible entitled attitude. When his athleticism goes he will be no better than kendrick perkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      **** this.

i'm done with the lakers til jeannie buss does a hostile takeover after jerry buss dies.

**** jim buss.

**** d'antoni.
      I would so ravage this old broad it's not even funny.....im sure she has shaved the bush by now.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          I would so ravage this old broad it's not even funny.....im sure she has shaved the bush by now.....

yeah jeannie is a milf

she needs to get aeg share and magic's old share.

she needs to do a hostile takeover of the lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            i was totally wrong in that post.

dwight is 6'9 not 6'10

Comment

• dang.. never thought i would see lakers this disfunctional..

Comment

• Just got home.

Just gonna delete the game from my DVR.

Smh.

Comment

• great game.

loved it.

blow another 15-20 point lead to the hornets tomorrow.

hopefully get blown out by thunder friday.

lakers only chance to save the season.

reminds us we can't trade pau and also we embarass jim buss and d'antoni. either replace d'antoni or force him to amend his idiotic system to match his players. i'll take either.

Comment

• Jim Buss = Jim Dolan.

idiotic trust fund babies given keys to a car they cannot drive.

be very afraid laker fans of the Jim Buss era.

be very afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      dang.. never thought i would see lakers this disfunctional..
                      it's all jim buss.

he has this idiotic idea about bringing back "SHOWTIME" style.

showtime hasn't won a title in 2 decades.

you know what has 11 times the past 2 decades? the triangle.

Comment

Working...
                      X