No announcement yet.

I worry about Deontay Wilder lost size he only weighs 199 pounds now at 6’7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Did you guys see how narrow his shoulders were and how skinny he looked in the locker room standing near billy joe saunders? And in the ring with Tyson fury he looked super thin, he sounded sick like he had the flu.

The man is not a true heavyweight he walks around at barely 214 pounds at six foot seven, most heavyweights start training camp at like 265 and lose ten pounds or so during camp. Fury starts camo at 280

Wilder used to be 227 pounds, now he is in the low 200s. I wouldnt be surprise if he weighs 195 to 199 right now.

Is he okay? His arms and body looked thin and he was known to have a wide upper body but only chicken legs, now he lost his wide body as well.
    Since his last injury he dropped a lot of upper body weight, what improved his balance a lot, making him actually more powerful. He probably just didn't rebuild his muscles since his last fight were he was with a flu. No need to strain his body if he wasn't going to fight. And yeah, his voice was messed, don't know if he was partying too hard or just sick again, but no reason to concern as the fight is at least 3 months from now

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      He didnt look good to me. But if he was that sick he wouldnt be promoting a fight. He raised his arm and his suit sleeve got tight. His arm looked tiny.
      ssome people said he is trying out a vegan diet now

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Did you guys see how narrow his shoulders were and how skinny he looked in the locker room standing near billy joe saunders? And in the ring with Tyson fury he looked super thin, he sounded sick like he had the flu.

The man is not a true heavyweight he walks around at barely 214 pounds at six foot seven, most heavyweights start training camp at like 265 and lose ten pounds or so during camp. Fury starts camo at 280

Wilder used to be 227 pounds, now he is in the low 200s. I wouldnt be surprise if he weighs 195 to 199 right now.

Is he okay? His arms and body looked thin and he was known to have a wide upper body but only chicken legs, now he lost his wide body as well.
        Nice fake title. The fact is you have no idea what he weighs.

Comment

Working...
        X