No announcement yet.

For all the bloggers/you tubers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Don’t tell me to sub before your video even turns on that just tells me stop watching ASAP ✋
    What if you didn't know to subscribe if you liked the content? You could be legit ******ed, you are watching their content so it is highly likely.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      What if you didn't know to subscribe if you liked the content? You could be legit ******ed, you are watching their content so it is highly likely.
      You put that In the end

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        They need the subs and likes in order to achieve monetization, and then to be profitable. They'd be stupid not to ask for those. What bothers me is stupid and long intros like Dante's. I don't need to see a bunch of chicks walking around in a boxing news vid. I'm not 13. Get to the fking point.
        Or worse, these long musical intros. I don't care how much you paid a graphics nerd, it still looks and sounds like a waste of my time. Take 2 secs to ask for a sub and like but fuk the long intros.

That shyt is honestly why I come here for boxing news instead of YouTube. Here, I can skim thread titles and get my news in 20secs. On Youtube, I gotta listen to some assh0le take 3 min to give me a rumor, and then several more vids for the other topics.
        couldn't agree more, i'm on the internet, scantily clad chicks are a click away. stick to boxing and get to the point

Comment

They need the subs and likes in order to achieve monetization, and then to be profitable. They'd be stupid not to ask for those. What bothers me is stupid and long intros like Dante's. I don't need to see a bunch of chicks walking around in a boxing news vid. I'm not 13. Get to the fking point.
          Or worse, these long musical intros. I don't care how much you paid a graphics nerd, it still looks and sounds like a waste of my time. Take 2 secs to ask for a sub and like but fuk the long intros.

That shyt is honestly why I come here for boxing news instead of YouTube. Here, I can skim thread titles and get my news in 20secs. On Youtube, I gotta listen to some assh0le take 3 min to give me a rumor, and then several more vids for the other topics.
          LMAO my thoughts too. iFL TV have ridiculously long intros, and sometimes they have advertisements straight after that and at the end of the video. The ads are part of the video too, usually advertising upcoming boxing matches etc.\

Eli Ballsack has that rap thing going

Comment

That shyt is honestly why I come here for boxing news instead of YouTube.
            I find many of the YouTube boxing guys who release "breaking news" like boxingego, just get their news from here anyway.

Some of them offer interviews and they have some value.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Eli Ballsack has that rap thing going
              A rap song with his fking name in it.
              Is this 1997?

I get it that people want branding but if your personality isn't strong enough to make your brand then there's no intro in the world gonna hook people

Comment

Hate when they cover up the energy of the boxing crowds with some lame,ass music. Always turn that **** off and thumbs down

Comment

A rap song with his fking name in it.
                  Is this 1997?

I get it that people want branding but if your personality isn't strong enough to make your brand then there's no intro in the world gonna hook people
                  Ellie Ellie Scrotsack Ellie Scrotsack

Yeh, the first time I heard it I was just like 'no way.....this guy has his own rap....with his name as the subject...".

Such a cringey way to self-promote

Comment

Guess what - a lot of idiots love it
                    Like That Ellie Sackback song

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      Hate when they cover up the energy of the boxing crowds with some lame,ass music. Always turn that **** off and thumbs down
                      its annoying in any sport vid where they play some music that sounds like its from a gay club

Comment

Working...
                      X