Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-29-2020, 05:39 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1307 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,607.63
Total Points: 38,414.64
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Sure kid. I've given examples on why I said what I said, so far all you've offered up is "well i'm on top of a leaderboard". My Spence reply wasn't even talking to you but you got so hurt over me saying "he may not fight again" you just had to reply with "good you're not his trainer" as if being a trainer has anything to do with me being able to see he was in a bad accident and isn't talking about boxing or mentioning a fight in the works. Those are called observations lad. I never said I know anything in advance, I stated my opinion based on things I've seen. No need for me to take notes from someone who can't deal with reality.

But please, let's hear you offer up something based on things you've seen. I'll wait
Youíll be waiting a little longer because I donít assume the boat is going to sink until Iíve taken a good look at the thing or met the guys who built it, Nancy.

Iíve offered up my opinions on literally every single fight this year. I donít just tell people who is going to win but how and why. Picked the Helenius KO round. Who are you? Havenít seen you around much so your opinion means little. Just some random guy that Iím using to help more clearly define my stance of ďletís wait and see.Ē
TheMyspaceDayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 05:51 PM #32
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6603 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,049.45
Total Points: 186,521.75
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
Youíll be waiting a little longer because I donít assume the boat is going to sink until Iíve taken a good look at the thing or met the guys who built it, Nancy.

Iíve offered up my opinions on literally every single fight this year. I donít just tell people who is going to win but how and why. Picked the Helenius KO round. Who are you? Havenít seen you around much so your opinion means little. Just some random guy that Iím using to help more clearly define my stance of ďletís wait and see.Ē
Just like I thought, nothing. I gave examples about Wilder based on things he himself has said and you couldn't even respond to that with anything but emotion. Not surprised. I couldn't care less if you've seen me around or not. You thought enough to respond when nobody was talking to you and added nothing to the discussion based on things that have happened. When given a chance to give your opinion based on things that have happened you can't say a thing
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Sit down somewhere kid.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 05:55 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like I thought, nothing. I gave examples about Wilder based on things he himself has said and you couldn't even respond to that with anything but emotion. Not surprised. I couldn't care less if you've seen me around or not. You thought enough to respond when nobody was talking to you and added nothing to the discussion based on things that have happened. When given a chance to give your opinion based on things that have happened you can't say a thing
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Sit down somewhere kid.
ďJus what I thought. Nothing.Ē

Lmao. Stopped reading right there. And youíre taking this all personally. You havenít been here at all if you think I have nothing in the chamber. Later bro. Post more so we know who you are.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:03 PM #34

Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
ďJus what I thought. Nothing.Ē

Lmao. Stopped reading right there. And youíre taking this all personally. You havenít been here at all if you think I have nothing in the chamber. Later bro. Post more so we know who you are.
Who is taking it personally? I'm laughing because you got in your feelings based off an opinion on a few fighters then failed to offer up one of your own when asked. This is a discussion forum, maybe you should take that into account.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:09 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Who is taking it personally? I'm laughing because you got in your feelings based off an opinion on a few fighters then failed to offer up one of your own when asked. This is a discussion forum, maybe you should take that into account.
I shared my opinion on the matter (wait and see) and you shared yours (Got a feeling about this and trust me even though I’m a stranger). Mission accomplished. Not sure why you’re assuming anyone’s feelings are hurt when I picked Wilder to get KTFO in the middle rounds and am leaning towards Crawford doing the same to Spence. I’m just trying to keep everyone’s money in their pocket and one way of doing that is by keeping everyone’s mind open so they don’t get dug in on the wrong side of the fence like you probably often do. As I said. Later bro. Try to participate a little more so we can take your opinions more seriously.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:11 PM #36

Quote:
I shared my opinion on the matter (wait and see) and you shared yours (Got a feeling about this and trust me even though I’m a stranger). Mission accomplished. Not sure why you’re assuming anyone’s feelings are hurt when I picked Wilder to get KTFO in the middle rounds and am leaning towards Crawford doing the same to Spence. I’m just trying to keep everyone’s money in their pocket and one way of doing that is by keeping everyone’s mind open so they don’t get dug in on the wrong side of the fence like you probably often do. As I said. Later bro. Try to participate a little more so we can take your opinions more seriously.
Sure kid. Take care. Try keeping in touch with reality, then maybe your opinion will be taken seriously, that is if you ever even give one
Old 03-29-2020, 06:30 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 752 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 37,731.28

Naoya Inoue.

Orbital fracture. That eye needs to rest for like 2 years. And I think Donaire may just have ended his career. Took his eye to davy Jones's locker like what pac did with margarito

Casimero just gunna target that thing like Cotto did in his second fight with Margarito

That eye is displayed like an achilles on a silver platter. No boxer in their right mind wouldn't take that opportunity. The eye is practically smiling hi to you and saying hmu.

Last edited by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM; 03-29-2020 at 06:34 PM.
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 07:21 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8369 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 135,147.25
Total Points: 225,552.80
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

It is good for those three boxers but for most boxers their career and making money comes to a complete stop for who knows how long.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends