Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Anthony Joshua 'sticks and moves ' against ruiz he fought scared.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what? He did what he had to do considering what happened 6 months earlier but he didn’t real cover himself with glory. He got what he wanted in the end but boxing fans are critics too and they would critique the manner in which he won his belts back, and to be honest he literally was running backwards in the last 10 seconds of the fight. Am sure most champs would do the same, including Wilder in his very next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      I've never seen Mayweather circle and run around the ring for 3 minutes of every round like Joshua did.

Joshua literally ran
      You could watch Maidana 2 for example.

Comment

I wasn't impressed either. he did what he had to do I suppose, but I wasn't convinced that the first fight was a fluke. He also looked very gun shy to me.

Comment

Floyd was a featherweight lmao. And youre comparing him to a guy whose a heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
            And Ruiz was 284lbs imagine Floyd fighting someone who is 192lbs
            Ruiz WAS FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joshua WAS THE BIGGER MAN!!!

Comment

Taller man, Ruiz was clearly bigger
              Ruiz was probably carrying 70-80 pounds of fat..Joshua most likely 10-15 at the most...you do the math..stupid argument

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                But when mayweather ran away from every opponent that's the sweet science and real boxing? Huh?
                Dont think its the same tho.....

Its like if Wilder came into the 3rd Fury fight and jabbed, held, and threw no power punches to a decision.

People would clown him cuz thats not his style and he just got his ass whooped by him.

I personally been on record defending Joshua. He did what he had to do. But you can't expect every fan to ve open minded when it comes to tactics and strategy!

Comment

Fat is still weight, still increases your punch resistance and your punch power.

Doesn't burn as much energy too.
                  How does fat increase punching power??

Comment

Joshua was clearly scared.

Comment

First thing he did was cut Ruiz's eye.

Fought sensibly behind his jab and footwork as most coaches would tell you to against a shorter inside fighter.

Won 10 out 12 rounds.

Clinch game needs work.

Comment

Working...
                      X