Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-21-2020, 07:00 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3763 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,861.85
Total Points: 184,667.84
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
Leave off mate, dont you know Ben's a total genius? Remember how he told us how Anthony Yarde was a much more skillful fighter than Kovalev and how he'd likely win in about 9 rounds. That was some serious inside knowledge. I think i speak for everyone when I say "impressed".. 👍
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:54 PM #12
Contender

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Input1914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 11,765.18

Completely agree with Ben especially when you couple that with Wilder's lack of skills. I don't see how the third bout goes in Wilder's favor. Also, some of you guys need to stop with this glove conspiracy. Wilder lost and lost badly. Gloves have nothing to do with a lack of skill and inability to counter or fight off the back foot.
Input1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:18 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
pollywog has a spectacular aura aboutpollywog has a spectacular aura aboutpollywog has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 15,076.49

Sounds like windmill should hire Davison and get the inside scoop on the gypsy king from someone who knows.
pollywog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:53 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 58,180.86
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 

Wilder got lazy, that’s what happened. He stopped doing road work, against opponents he doesn’t bounce, there’s no pep in his step, he just steps straight back when his opponents advance, he doesn’t give angles, he doesn’t circle, he doesn’t punch in combination, he had no use for the left hook, he doesn’t work on the inside, I could go on and on. Wilder won the title and stopped fighting like a champion. The majority of fighters he faced after the 2nd defence was either ahead on points or neck and neck. Wilder is lazy and stubborn and that’s his problem
Oldskoolg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 10:52 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 777 Post(s)
GlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.45
Total Points: 33,884.14

Quote:
Leave off mate, dont you know Ben's a total genius? Remember how he told us how Anthony Yarde was a much more skillful fighter than Kovalev and how he'd likely win in about 9 rounds. That was some serious inside knowledge. I think i speak for everyone when I say "impressed".. 👍
Ben came up with the “empty the tank” strategy for Tunde
GlassJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:53 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 38,331.87
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Fight 3 is all that matters! Fury just woke a sleeping Giant! This will be the most dangerous Wilder we will see!!! Wilder will go super saiyan the first fight!
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:45 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
markther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 32,907.95
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

I can’t keep up with all the excuses anymore. Wasn’t it Wilder they said he didn’t perform as well as he should have in the 1st fight due to the magnitude of that event. He was rushing his shots and had too much adrenaline going? Now his trainer states that was the issue in the rematch. Wasn’t it Wilder in every interview leading up to the fight state he lives for these moments, it’s his destiny, he was predestined, and he speaks things into existence.
markther is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:00 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,099.12
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJoey View Post
Ben came up with the “empty the tank” strategy for Tunde
Word is that he noticed that before Sergey threw a jab hes left eye twitched twice , so they built their strategy around that. Only that night Kovalev had a lazy eye and instead sniffed and raised hes right eyebrow and this threw Yardes timing off completely..
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:03 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,099.12
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
Wilder got lazy, that’s what happened. He stopped doing road work, against opponents he doesn’t bounce, there’s no pep in his step, he just steps straight back when his opponents advance, he doesn’t give angles, he doesn’t circle, he doesn’t punch in combination, he had no use for the left hook, he doesn’t work on the inside, I could go on and on. Wilder won the title and stopped fighting like a champion. The majority of fighters he faced after the 2nd defence was either ahead on points or neck and neck. Wilder is lazy and stubborn and that’s his problem
Yeah, i remember reading he didn't do roadwork. He done some weights for hes legs instead. I know from experience that running gives you a kind of strength that weights just can't, it's different and shows up when you try to do anything athletic. I'm not sure why this is, but all non roadwork guys (Haye included) have that wide eyed exhausted, stiff look after 3 rounds at a decent pace.

Last edited by Mindgames; 03-22-2020 at 03:05 AM.
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 07:11 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 718 Post(s)
tokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 26,259.00
No reason - 7not8 

Quote:
Yeah, i remember reading he didn't do roadwork. He done some weights for hes legs instead. I know from experience that running gives you a kind of strength that weights just can't, it's different and shows up when you try to do anything athletic. I'm not sure why this is, but all non roadwork guys (Haye included) have that wide eyed exhausted, stiff look after 3 rounds at a decent pace.
I didn't know wilder didn't do roadwork. Of course running builds a different type of fitness than weights, different energy system work too.
tokon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends