Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2020, 10:01 AM #51
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21381 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 225,097.37
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Yes he did, and from a memberr of the low IQ crew - aka a Wilder fanboy - that's an astute observation.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Ali not only brought race into boxing, he also made blatantly racist anti white statements after joining the Nation of Islam. I think there were a few reasons why he was able to do that and still be seen as a heroic figure by the white mainstream.

He came up during the US Civil Rights era, and was viewed as part of that movement himself. Maim stream media all over the world were hugely sympathetic towards the Civil Rights movement, especially after the assassination of Dr King.

He took a political stand against an unpopular war, and lost his title as a result of refusing to be drafted to fight in Vietnam. People all over the world admired him as a man of principle.

He was a very charismatic and funny guy. I've watched videos on YT of Ali saying hateful, racist things about white people, but even as a white guy myself, I've been chuckling too much to be offended by it.
Interesting way to start your post, with a stereotype of wilder fans being low IQ.

Now why other than the belief that most wilder fans are black American would you call the group low IQ?

Liking a few black fighters doesn’t matter when you stereotype black people the way you did in the first paragraph.

Maybe you were just joking. If you were, seems like an odd place and topic for a joke.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:27 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8369 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 135,147.25
Total Points: 225,505.35
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Because he believes that being wbc hw champion made him the king of black people and as he said in the video he made that he as their king will never quit until he wins the war.
That is stupid. He is a good fighter but that hardly qualifies as a king of anybody but himself. Wilder does seem stupid with his yelling bomb squad and talking about his desire to kill an opponent in the ring. He has a good life with all the millions he has made. Why talk about killing another boxer?
Old 03-13-2020, 10:44 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2601 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 50,270.23
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Yes he did, and from a memberr of the low IQ crew - aka a Wilder fanboy - that's an astute observation.

Ali not only brought race into boxing, he also made blatantly racist anti white statements after joining the Nation of Islam. I think there were a few reasons why he was able to do that and still be seen as a heroic figure by the white mainstream.

He came up during the US Civil Rights era, and was viewed as part of that movement himself. Maim stream media all over the world were hugely sympathetic towards the Civil Rights movement, especially after the assassination of Dr King.

He took a political stand against an unpopular war, and lost his title as a result of refusing to be drafted to fight in Vietnam. People all over the world admired him as a man of principle.

He was a very charismatic and funny guy. I've watched videos on YT of Ali saying hateful, racist things about white people, but even as a white guy myself, I've been chuckling too much to be offended by it.
not sure why you all are so offended by a so called black bringing up race issues after the history and present of whats gon on here in America, some of the black power stuff can be a bit much and tacky I agree but they aren't harming anyone... they are just speaking on frustrations of things that have and are still happening over here, wilder is no threat he has a white trainer and manager and most of it is to draw interest as controversy sales especially race issues, its a business.... ive yet to see anyone cry about j3ws telling us to remember the holocaust all the time (they receive billions of dollars in aid annually for what they went through) nor a cry over any other race speaking about injustice, but when a black man does it everyone goes crazy as if we are lynching people in the streets and physically harming other races on a large scale over a race or inferiority complex, lol hell we do more harm to each other than we do any other race so why the big cry? can we have a voice or should we all just STFU and accept any and everything? ill leave the name callings to you my brother, I guess they are a result of a high IQ? Maybe I can learn how to have a higher IQ from your example, thanks a lot mate.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:45 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
He just compared Wilder to Ali.
in a sense of an athlete speaking on race issues in America, not as a fighter sir.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:01 AM #55
Son of a gun

Quoted: 2752 Post(s)
BodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,090.00
Total Points: 60,663.95
Wow that chick is truly a bum sniffer lol - hectari Hahaha couldn't green you again,have a beer lmao - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year bro - HughJass Hilarious - jas 
:) - Salim_Shady Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! This place is retarded lol - El-blanco good stuff - Santa_ Happy New Years Bro - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTrav View Post
But a powerful black man scares the world.
This seems like one of those things you heard someone say once and you're now regurgitating it without even thinking about how dumb it sounds.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:03 AM #56
Son of a gun

Quoted: 2752 Post(s)
BodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,090.00
Total Points: 60,663.95
Wow that chick is truly a bum sniffer lol - hectari Hahaha couldn't green you again,have a beer lmao - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year bro - HughJass Hilarious - jas 
:) - Salim_Shady Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! This place is retarded lol - El-blanco good stuff - Santa_ Happy New Years Bro - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
in a sense of an athlete speaking on race issues in America, not as a fighter sir.
Its a bit different being a black man in the civil rights era to being a black man in 2020.

Pretending Wilder and Ali are comparable is just silly.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:06 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Interesting way to start your post, with a stereotype of wilder fans being low IQ.

Now why other than the belief that most wilder fans are black American would you call the group low IQ?

Liking a few black fighters doesn’t matter when you stereotype black people the way you did in the first paragraph.

Maybe you were just joking. If you were, seems like an odd place and topic for a joke.
the whole IQ thing is a slick way of saying dumb n!, lol that method of testing is pseudo science and was used to sterilize and kill off people, the british during the colonization of various parts of the earth used it to exterminate large amounts of dark people, not just negros they even killed off other whites of lower class using it. Intelligence Quotient is the name of it, them throwing that term out really says a lot about who they are and what they really think. Darwin and many more also helped forward this method, if you look at his book and "well favored species" this is what they are all saying, they are more fit to live and are superior to any other species or race of people; the rest are just savages and beast who deserve any form of treatment (3/5 of a human), Its big in the uk because a lot of their scientist and philosophers were big on this method but there is some deep history attached to it that a lot of people don't know.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:08 AM #58
westernchamp

Quoted: 4585 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 171,229.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
Cause that's what 90% of black people do.
not true... that's what 90% of people outside of the USA do...

race is a very important factor. americans (whites) might not see it but if you're a mexican, asian, etc. you take pride in your race. when you see another mexican fighting, you'll cheer for him even if you dont know him. it's because people like these came up the hard way, so when they see their own doing good, they root for him.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:11 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
Its a bit different being a black man in the civil rights era to being a black man in 2020.

Pretending Wilder and Ali are comparable is just silly.
well its some of the same issues, not much has changed, there can be an argument both ways but okay maybe wilder should just shut up and their is nothing to speak about. there is also a difference in being a J3w in the holocst than being one in todays times.... does that stop them from telling us to remember it every year?
Old 03-13-2020, 11:13 AM #60
#lineal

Quoted: 6883 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 106,651.53
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

I dunno but when Fury came into the ring as a king on a throne, i turned round and said to my friend "Fury better win after doing this s***"

The difference is, Fury always backs up what he says.

Back on topic, Wilder never used to be about this s***, he's only started doing it recently, i think it's that women he's with and his all new hangers on baiting him into it.

Last edited by denium; 03-13-2020 at 11:16 AM.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends