Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2020, 11:14 AM #71
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 52,949
Quoted: 21375 Post(s)
Rep Power: 135
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 223,227.86
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 224,924.55
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
If Trump did it to Obama then that was wrong, and doing it to Trump is wrong. But everyone who hates Trump salivates at any opportunity to pin anything on him. Unfortunately for them its a stretch even in the most die hard of Trump haters to pin a virus that spread from China all over the globe.

Good news is in about 2-3 months this will be another Mueller, Impeachment, insert blank here event that everyone thought they'd get Trump with but failed. Im more worried about the stock market, Im terrified to check my account.
It's part of the job though Jim. You guys have to get out of the mindset that every criticism of Trump is unfair or politically motivated. All leaders in democratic societies do. That stated, Trump conducted himself a certain way during the last outbreak. Now he finds himself subjected to the same garbage he put out there.

The moral here is maybe Trump should've thought before he hit send or gave quotes back then.

Dude, you need to get out of the silly, immature mindset that this is some unfair attack on Trump. This thing is real. Trump and his supporters need to understand this isn't time for stupid, petty ignorance and fake news claims.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:19 AM #72
Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone is offline
Where's my Harper's ?
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,387
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
Brother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,109.76
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 23,756.43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
You don't see the value in coordinating with another country in order to lessen the financial impact? People are commerce also. This is a global pandemic. We live in a global economy. Governments need to coordinate their efforts.

If you make decisions like this without coordinating with other governments then you can't complain when the market reacts to surprises and uncertainty. That's exactly what's going to happen. And it happened.
Trade and cargo will not be affected by the travel ban.Everything else is fear mongering and lack of common sense.MSM creates fear and you end up with people throwing blows over toilet paper in stores.Common sense should prevail if we had honest media .Wash your damn hands, have some basic hygiene,cover your mouth if you cough. If you are sick keep your ass home.The basic steps are no different from the flu.

Main thing I have taken away from this is the following : We canít have supply chains for essential items located thousands of miles away in countries that hate us, medical supplies need to be made in the United States bring it all back.
Brother Mouzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:36 AM #73
JimRaynor JimRaynor is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 8,723
Quoted: 7686 Post(s)
Rep Power: 39
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 155,038.84
Bank: 1,089,367.86
Total Points: 1,244,406.70
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down Agreed, Bro.  To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November. - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
It's part of the job though Jim. You guys have to get out of the mindset that every criticism of Trump is unfair or politically motivated. All leaders in democratic societies do. That stated, Trump conducted himself a certain way during the last outbreak. Now he finds himself subjected to the same garbage he put out there.

The moral here is maybe Trump should've thought before he hit send or gave quotes back then.

Dude, you need to get out of the silly, immature mindset that this is some unfair attack on Trump. This thing is real. Trump and his supporters need to understand this isn't time for stupid, petty ignorance and fake news claims.

To be quite honest with you, I really don't care too much about the attacks on Trump, just because there are so many of those attacks and outside of running the country right and pissing off lefty's hes not that important to me. However, when it comes to this economy and particularly the stock market, it's quite obvious that its not his fault. No matter what sort of response he gave, the markets would've crashed, its just the reality of our situation. Yeah sure it comes with the territory, and the attacks he will get from this will be mild in comparison to his other ones.

The real blame in my opinion, outside of China is the media. They're creating mass hysteria and panic. Coronavirus is an umbrella term, the flu and the cold are also considered coronaviruses. This strain is of coronavirus Covid-19 is just another form of the flu and coldjust slightly more severe, especially if you are older. And if it was accurately and properly reported on day in and day out, with proper context then we would've averted a lot of what is happening in the market.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:43 AM #74
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 52,949
Quoted: 21375 Post(s)
Rep Power: 135
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 223,227.86
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 224,924.55
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
To be quite honest with you, I really don't care too much about the attacks on Trump, just because there are so many of those attacks and outside of running the country right and pissing off lefty's hes not that important to me. However, when it comes to this economy and particularly the stock market, it's quite obvious that its not his fault. No matter what sort of response he gave, the markets would've crashed, its just the reality of our situation. Yeah sure it comes with the territory, and the attacks he will get from this will be mild in comparison to his other ones.

The real blame in my opinion, outside of China is the media. They're creating mass hysteria and panic. Coronavirus is an umbrella term, the flu and the cold are also considered coronaviruses. This strain is of coronavirus Covid-19 is just another form of the flu and coldjust slightly more severe, especially if you are older. And if it was accurately and properly reported on day in and day out, with proper context then we would've averted a lot of what is happening in the market.
I agree he shouldn't be blamed for the markets, but he takes credit when it goes up so he is going to get blame when it drops. I think at best he could've mitigated the drop some had he acted like this was a real thing and not a partisan attack.

I don't think the media should downplay things to protect the market. This should be about public health and not money. Frankly, once Melania canceled her solo fundraiser I think it was time to take this more seriously because if it is a potential health risk for the 1st Lady to be around multi billionaires then that is a signal this is a real problem.

Did you see Putin steering things so he is in power until 2036 while all of this is going on with the market crashing?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:56 AM #75
MOTHERDUCKER MOTHERDUCKER is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,700
Quoted: 1838 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,304.73
Bank: 2,010.24
Total Points: 56,314.97
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I agree he shouldn't be blamed for the markets, but he takes credit when it goes up so he is going to get blame when it drops. I think at best he could've mitigated the drop some had he acted like this was a real thing and not a partisan attack.

I don't think the media should downplay things to protect the market. This should be about public health and not money. Frankly, once Melania canceled her solo fundraiser I think it was time to take this more seriously because if it is a potential health risk for the 1st Lady to be around multi billionaires then that is a signal this is a real problem.

Did you see Putin steering things so he is in power until 2036 while all of this is going on with the market crashing?
Wait how did he act like it wasn't a real thing despite banning travel to China in January and then Italy and now most of Europe?

Did you actually believe the story that he was calling the Virus itself a hoax? Trump loves the economy almost as much as he loves himself.. The fact that he shut down travel to Europe despite knowing the terrible effect it will have on the economy should tell you everything
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:09 PM #76
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 52,949
Quoted: 21375 Post(s)
Rep Power: 135
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 223,227.86
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 224,924.55
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
Wait how did he act like it wasn't a real thing despite banning travel to China in January and then Italy and now most of Europe?

Did you actually believe the story that he was calling the Virus itself a hoax? Trump loves the economy almost as much as he loves himself.. The fact that he shut down travel to Europe despite knowing the terrible effect it will have on the economy should tell you everything
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

No matter how much you like Trump, he didn't treat this as serious as he should've. There is more to this than just travel bans dude.

His travel ban to Europe doesn't include the UK, where there are about 600 cases and 12 deaths. His ban on travel to china didn't include South Korea where there are about 8,000 cases and 70 deaths. Does that seem wise to you?

What told me everything was when Melania canceled the solo fundraiser. If she is too worried to be around billionaires then this thing is real.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:23 PM #77
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 32,731
Quoted: 25505 Post(s)
Rep Power: 71
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 665,099.91
Bank: 136,690.04
Total Points: 801,789.95
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
Trade and cargo will not be affected by the travel ban.Everything else is fear mongering and lack of common sense.MSM creates fear and you end up with people throwing blows over toilet paper in stores.Common sense should prevail if we had honest media .Wash your damn hands, have some basic hygiene,cover your mouth if you cough. If you are sick keep your ass home.The basic steps are no different from the flu.

Main thing I have taken away from this is the following : We canít have supply chains for essential items located thousands of miles away in countries that hate us, medical supplies need to be made in the United States bring it all back.
Domestic airline travel is about to be shut down within a week. The reason it hasn't been announced yet is because they're coordinating with states, businesses, before announcing it. That's a good idea. Same should've been done with countries in Europe.

You're seriously arguing that coordination isn't a good thing and Trump did the correct thing yesterday even after you saw the markets tank and futures stop trading. You saw the effects yet you're still trying to find a way to protect Trump. And I'm not even harshly criticizing Trump. I'm rooting for him. I just said shutting down travel from China was a smart move.

Something is seriously wrong with you people when it comes to Trump
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:34 PM #78
Mooshashi Mooshashi is offline
Sentenced to Texas
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,770
Quoted: 4026 Post(s)
Rep Power: 47
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 113,004.62
Bank: 22,471.01
Total Points: 135,475.63
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

I appreciate that a president should be optimistic and give a pep talk to the American people; that shows leadership.

But he gave out very wrong data last night with respect to the number of testing kits we have. He said, and continues to say, that everyone in the US can get tested for the virus. That's simple not true. Dr Fauci is saying today in hearing that the lack of testing equipment is a "failing" (his word) on the American gov. Should we have had 300 million kits available? Of course not. But be honest with the American people...it's simply not true that you or I can get a test if we wanted it. Just say "we're working on it" and we'll be ok with that.

One of the nation’s top health officials leading the coronavirus response on Wednesday admitted it is a “failing” that individuals cannot “easily” get tested for the disease in the U.S.

“The system is not really geared to what we need right now — what you are asking for,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told a member of Congress during a House Oversight and Reform hearing Wednesday.

“That is a failing. It is a failing. Let's admit it,” he said. “The idea of anybody getting it easily the way people in other countries are doing it, we're not set up for that. Do I think we should be? Yes, but we're not.”


Fauci sits at the same table as Trump during his conferences. He's been advising the US since 1984 and is above party politics.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:45 PM #79
MOTHERDUCKER MOTHERDUCKER is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,700
Quoted: 1838 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,304.73
Bank: 2,010.24
Total Points: 56,314.97
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

No matter how much you like Trump, he didn't treat this as serious as he should've. There is more to this than just travel bans dude.

His travel ban to Europe doesn't include the UK, where there are about 600 cases and 12 deaths. His ban on travel to china didn't include South Korea where there are about 8,000 cases and 70 deaths. Does that seem wise to you?

What told me everything was when Melania canceled the solo fundraiser. If she is too worried to be around billionaires then this thing is real.
What do you mean this thing is real? he ****ing stopped travel from China in January something a lot of European countries did not do... we are in March and he's now stopped 26 countries in Europe in the Schengen Area that have officially abolished all passport and all other types of border control at their mutual borders. Hmm i wonder why they got targeted and not the UK?

As for South Korea that's the one country the US/Europe should be following they have contained it extremely well after the early outbreak and kept down fatalities as much as possible

But anyway he's not taking it seriously? because you say so without giving any reason.. probably some more BS you will get straight from the atlantic or some other trash. If Trump is not taking it seriously god knows what you must think of other leaders in Europe
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:51 PM #80
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 52,949
Quoted: 21375 Post(s)
Rep Power: 135
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 223,227.86
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 224,924.55
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
What do you mean this thing is real? he ****ing stopped travel from China in January something a lot of European countries did not do... we are in March and he's now stopped 26 countries in Europe in the Schengen Area that have officially abolished all passport and all other types of border control at their mutual borders. Hmm i wonder why they got targeted and not the UK?

As for South Korea that's the one country the US/Europe should be following they have contained it extremely well after the early outbreak and kept down fatalities as much as possible

But anyway he's not taking it seriously? because you say so without giving any reason.. probably some more BS you will get straight from the atlantic or some other trash. If Trump is not taking it seriously god knows what you must think of other leaders in Europe
Come on man, can't you be a real person anymore?

Trump announced a rally in Wisconsin at a time when every health official said large gatherings should be canceled. He mocked Sanders and Biden for canceling their rallies. Then, less than 24 hours later, he sheepishly backs away and cancels the rallies.

if you are taking this a seriously as you should you don't announce a rally that potentially put 15-20k people in the same place during a pandemic. Luckily someone convinced him otherwise.

It's not about Trump did better than this leader or that leader. It's about what was done to prevent and contain the spread.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.