Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-11-2020, 10:58 AM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
JLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 22,789.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken- View Post
I can ignore it, cuz a man would pummel her so badly she would be unrecognizable.
You can if ignore her for sure, but your reasoning seems odd. I guess we should ignore Pacquiao, Mayweather, Leonard, Hearns and others as well, because bigger fighters like Louis, Lewis, Tyson, and Klitschko would pummel them as well.
JLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 11:16 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3666 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,638.66
Total Points: 181,315.92
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

I really hope Marie Eve can pull this off
She’s a hard worker and a sound boxer
Doesn’t have much power but makes it up with accumulation
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 11:39 AM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Buggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really nice
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 19,533.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspm23 View Post
Super happy for Marie-Ève
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
!
She works really hard to get there, I'm sure she will leave everything in the ring.. will it be enough?
Let's go Marie! Le Québec est derrière toi !!
.. good luck with that mate, she Doesrnt even have a punchers chance unfortunately. 2 fighters fighting 2 minute rds and 2 fighters with 2 ko's between them , not a great advert to attract new blood to the sport, how the **** do you sell it ?... serious question, just keeping it honest and real ..

Last edited by Buggy bear; 03-11-2020 at 11:43 AM.
Buggy bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 11:57 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy bear View Post
.. good luck with that mate, she Doesrnt even have a punchers chance unfortunately. 2 fighters fighting 2 minute rds and 2 fighters with 2 ko's between them , not a great advert to attract new blood to the sport, how the **** do you sell it ?... serious question, just keeping it honest and real ..

How do you sell women’s boxing in general
Old 03-11-2020, 01:58 PM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Buggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really niceBuggy bear is just really nice
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 19,533.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
How do you sell women’s boxing in general
.. you watch Taylor v Serrano and hope the depth extends to many fighter/ boxers to emerge like them .. rematch Taylor/person , these are one offs but need to become the norm.. imagine those fights then think of shields/ decaire, and that's the best of the rest , I've said it before 3 or 4 in each division can fight and box but 5 downwards and they really are poor unless your a tough South American or African that are just there until the end but no real skill.. it's a hard sell ..fact
Buggy bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 02:08 PM #16
Where's my Harper's ?

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
Brother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 23,756.43

I can watch women's MMA all day , women's boxing nope .......
Brother Mouzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 02:11 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy bear View Post
.. you watch Taylor v Serrano and hope the depth extends to many fighter/ boxers to emerge like them .. rematch Taylor/person , these are one offs but need to become the norm.. imagine those fights then think of shields/ decaire, and that's the best of the rest , I've said it before 3 or 4 in each division can fight and box but 5 downwards and they really are poor unless your a tough South American or African that are just there until the end but no real skill.. it's a hard sell ..fact

I see where your coming from
I think this fight will be competitive
But women’s boxing will always be a tough sell
Not enough exposure , and it’s like the one fight you see has to be a standout or else back to the drawing board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
I can watch women's MMA all day , women's boxing nope .......
Not an mma fan but I second this ^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-11-2020, 03:27 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 846 Post(s)
Superbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.58
Total Points: 26,181.87
Bonjour! Have these tissues prepared for Beterbiev's ass before he fights Kovalev - Sergey Kovalev 

Dicaire is a Southpaw, something Shileds isn't used to... Dicaire has stamina.... Dicaire has a sound technique and she can take shots...Shields lacks pop, but so does Dicaire... Don't be surprised if Dicaire brings all the belts back to Montreal... She's off course the underdog but I think Shields is a tiny bit overrated and she'll have a run for her money.... Legit fight here...
Superbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:30 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbee View Post
Dicaire is a Southpaw, something Shileds isn't used to... Dicaire has stamina.... Dicaire has a sound technique and she can take shots...Shields lacks pop, but so does Dicaire... Don't be surprised if Dicaire brings all the belts back to Montreal... She's off course the underdog but I think Shields is a tiny bit overrated and she'll have a run for her money.... Legit fight here...

Dicaire is a very sound boxer
She’s actually pretty tough
Just hoping they won’t screw her on the cards cause this will be going the distance
Old 03-11-2020, 03:39 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 846 Post(s)
Superbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond reputeSuperbee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.58
Total Points: 26,181.87
Bonjour! Have these tissues prepared for Beterbiev's ass before he fights Kovalev - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Dicaire is a very sound boxer
She’s actually pretty tough
Just hoping they won’t screw her on the cards cause this will be going the distance

She will need to be at 100% and go with the plan... I absolutely think she can pull it on an A+ day... Anyway this will be good in a sport where mismatches are common... At least the fight makes sense...
Superbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends