Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-08-2020, 10:45 AM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 50,117.50

I'm surprised Floyd never used his A side powers to get hating ass racist Merchant fired from HBO. we all know if Floyd would've pulled that card HBO would've obliged. if Jeff Horn can get Atlas fired from ESPN then Floyd could've saved himself YEARS of atrocious commentating at HBO.
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:51 AM #112
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Skinny kinny will become famous soon enoughSkinny kinny will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,267.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
What do you mean "comments such as mine?"

My comment is an observation on the psychotic reaction of his supporters. That does not make it stupid to point out their stupidity.

Regarding being attuned to the business side, let me ask you a yes or no question.

Was Wilder attuned to the business side when he turned down one hundred and twenty million dollars?

That's $120,000,000.00.

It's a yes or no question.
Unless you are calling the person who made the offer a liar it was 100 million.
Yes he should have. Wilder has made in the neighborhood of 110-120 million in his last 4 fights. Around 20 for fury 1, 20 for Breazelle, 20 for Ortiz 2 and 40 to 50 for fury 2. He will get another 30-40 million for fury 3.
That’s still without fighting Aj yet. So yes he should have turned it down.
Skinny kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:54 PM #113
Solaris

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,564.74
Total Points: 52,676.78
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daboss8888 View Post
Pq no me mamas el bicho bien parao canto de mamon

No me importa, lo importante es que aprendas a respetar cualquier peleador the deportes de contacto.
Dasmius Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:08 PM #114
Solaris

Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
lol, you’re probably a b.itch made phag like him

Thank you for proving I am right. Not, I don't have bias. You disrespected a boxer. I apply this same standard to all fighter of contact sports. Hope, you learn this lesson.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:14 PM #115
Solaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
next time mind your business and stop crying snowflake

I don't care, you have to learn to respect not only boxers, also respect all fighter of contact sports. You want to call a fighter a belittle name, then you have to fight 1 full round with that fighter, then you have the right to call him whatever you like. Hope in the years, you learn to respect all fighters of discipline.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:59 PM #116
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3703 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,792.38
Total Points: 138,371.05
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fàgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
Thank you for proving I am right. Not, I don't have bias. You disrespected a boxer. I apply this same standard to all fighter of contact sports. Hope, you learn this lesson.
Lol ok man thanks so much for teaching me this most valuable lesson
Robi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:36 AM #117
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3959 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 70,563.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4Pdunny View Post
I don’t care about Paulie or Wilder at all to get in my “feelings”. Paulie is paid to call it as he sees it, you upset that he’s saying this about Wilder looks far more emotional than anything I’ve typed.

Imagine if AJ or someone that ‘y’all’ talk nonsense about behaved this way after a defeat. We wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Wilder and his grown men sycophants can’t handle anything less than stellar being said about their “King”. You keep up the fight though.
Not upset at all. But you have to assume so to make whatever you say make even the smallest amount of sense and to mask the fact that you are in your feelings. I'm judging Paulie on his proven past. No assumptions. Reread your emotional posts. Seems like you can't handle the fact that Wilder losing didn't change the opinion of his fans.
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:41 AM #118
Undisputed Champion

Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Nah B! He's 6'7" and yet, still a "small man!" Time to MAN UP!
I guess we disagree on what makes a man small. I consider small not thinking smart. You know....work smarter not harder.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:30 AM #119
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8605 Post(s)
Bronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 129,813.17
A cold one in lieu of green K - taste Well deserved - taste 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
I guess we disagree on what makes a man small. I consider small not thinking smart. You know....work smarter not harder.
I think insecurity makes you small. You can have the world, but you're so insecure, you start seeing everyone as a potential threat, so you seek to eliminate them. See Donald J. Trump!
Bronx2245 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:27 PM #120
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
I think insecurity makes you small. You can have the world, but you're so insecure, you start seeing everyone as a potential threat, so you seek to eliminate them. See Donald J. Trump!
True statement. Not sure it applies to Wilder though.

Share This With Friends