Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-08-2020, 09:31 AM #21
Supreme

Quoted: 7084 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,856.06
Total Points: 146,117.64
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
Yes, I agree, I hate it when someone says I've never done something so I don't have a right to an opinion. I always wonder what they think when someone who WAS in the military has the same opposite opinion as I do. They probably either shut right up or come back with some other BS. It's the same crap as people that say I've never been a parent. Yeah, but I've had parents and we've all dealt with authority, so you can just shut your ass is what I usually say. Celebrities also try to say that sometimes when they get a bad review instead of owning up to their crappy movie, show, album, etc.

The best comeback to that was on an old Opie and Anthony show when Jessie Ventura said to Jim Norton "Thank you for your service to our country" and Norton said "Thanks for touching me with your stupid f****n Riff Raff from Rocky Horror hairdo" lol.

Or I'd probably say that I've known people that have served in the military and they've been a lot nicer and more humble, not an arrogant A hole like you are. That would be my go to comeback, come to think of it.

Oh yeah, here's the clip, go to 3:25:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Jessie should've folded that little disrepetful punk.

Nah, he did the right thing. Dude's like that want you to fold them like a piece of paper so they can run to the police, get you locked up and sue.

Real scum.

Anyway, Jesse was right for asking for proof.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:59 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 755 Post(s)
Blond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 43,919.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
How many army vets just have to let everyone know they served in the military?

"I served in the military"
"Can I get a free beer since I am a military vet?"
"I should get a discount since I served in the military"
"You have never served in the military so you have no idea what it's like"
"While you were sleep in your cozy bed, I fought for your rights and freedom so you could enjoy life"

blah blah blah.... We get it.
Lol Didnít cost u a god damn beer. Sum pipe hitter is *****ing your girl right now.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 12:59 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 249,652.58
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

I have respect for any man whose been to war. I dont give a sht about regular duties but I respect the ones that saw action.

And those punkass protestors needs to taught a lesson , chinese tank style, and btchs will never create traffic like that.

America needs to go way harder on protestors. Itís too soft.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:06 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 58,287.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
I have respect for any man whose been to war. I dont give a sht about regular duties but I respect the ones that saw action.

And those punkass protestors needs to taught a lesson , chinese tank style, and btchs will never create traffic like that.

America needs to go way harder on protestors. Itís too soft.
I think this statement is kind of taking it abit too far.

Do you respect the Russian soldiers from world war 2? And some of the atrocities that happened just after the war etc

I think from a certain perspective, people think the Military is like what you see in the movies 'It is probably a lot more darker than that' Do I respect some soldiers, of course.

But not all of them, especially not these days.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:15 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 249,652.58
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
I think this statement is kind of taking it abit too far.

Do you respect the Russian soldiers from world war 2? And some of the atrocities that happened just after the war etc

I think from a certain perspective, people think the Military is like what you see in the movies 'It is probably a lot more darker than that' Do I respect some soldiers, of course.

But not all of them, especially not these days.
Rules go out during times of war. If Im in a war, Im turning myself into a savage and anything goes.

Spoils of war goes to the victor and losers have to accept it or die. I like that simple concept.

Did the Russian soildiers rape? Thatís totally normal. Im blaming the weak ones who got raped. I blame them for being weak. Weakness is a disease and it spreads like wildfire.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:22 PM #26
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 19225 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,584.54
Total Points: 1,339,445.81
Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 
This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- 
kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup 
stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hepatitis C - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

I mean. **** it.

Give me free beer you poosy
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:35 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 58,287.14

Quote:
Rules go out during times of war. If Im in a war, Im turning myself into a savage and anything goes.

Spoils of war goes to the victor and losers have to accept it or die. I like that simple concept.

Did the Russian soildiers rape? Thatís totally normal. Im blaming the weak ones who got raped. I blame them for being weak. Weakness is a disease and it spreads like wildfire.
'God's strength is perfected in weakness'.

Read what happened in Germany after the war, as a man? You cannot respect that. Do I respect some soldiers of course, Do all soldiers deserve our respect? No, definitely not mine

Rules go out the window during times of war? Exactly, where is the honor in that? There is none.

These guys are no knights in shining Armour, they are vulnerable people.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:14 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1054 Post(s)
Split Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,835.16
Total Points: 46,250.31
Suck my c0ck - denium lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Kill yourself f4gg0t - denium Lick my nuts, f4gg0t. - denium Your mams a slag - denium Lick my nuts, f4gg0t - denium 

Quote:
Rules go out during times of war.
no they dont ur just talking schit again

even in ancient times there were codes of conduct during war
Split Decision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:49 PM #29
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22106 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,193,231.21
Total Points: 1,213,289.68
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

I've not encountered many folks like that.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 03:19 AM #30
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 19225 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,584.54
Total Points: 1,339,445.81
Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 
This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- 
kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup 
stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hepatitis C - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Honestly it's good to talk about it.

Most of you have never been there never been in a fire fight

I want to talk about it.
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends