Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-07-2020, 04:43 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1814 Post(s)
Rusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,620.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jordan_ View Post
today Loma is 135 pounds Champion and Rigo 118 pounds Champion, that fight should have never happen, notice that Salido beat Loma and i dont believe that Salido is better than Loma.
While the individual you're responding to is just a slut who swallows (i banged her mom in front of her, and she still calls me at midnight) Loma isn't to blame. Rigo got wet feet when Loma was at Fw. When Loma moved to 130, Rigo took rhe payday BECAUSE now he had an alibi if he lost.

People in the game will tell you Loma didn't want the fight at 130, but realized he'd be passing on his best payday if he turned Rigo down.

Rigo is like Mayweather 3.0
A right disparity shouldn't cost him... unless he's fighting the GOAT.
Rusty Tromboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:26 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Vinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 27,730.69
tosser - Weltschmerz here you go - Weltschmerz should soothe you - Weltschmerz I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 
great posts - !a! great posts - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Fury is one fight removed from being roughed up badly by a nobody who he far from out boxed and you fools have lost your sh$t over the Wilder win. It makes me laugh.

Fury is good. Admittedly, he is a lot better than I ever thought he would be back when he almost ko'd himself with an uppercut. But, he's still nowhere near Vitali or prime Wladimir. If Wlad had even half of his reflexes left, he would have easily beat Fury and slept AJ very ugly. Most fighters are retired at 39.

And the hype train is rollin' hard AF right now. I almost wish I didn't pull for Fury to win that fight. Its worse than the Wilder bandwagon was ffs.
No one has even came close to roughing him up for years. He has improved every facet of his game since the days of fighting stupid...... like any fighter he gets better due to those experiences. One of the reasons Wilder lost is he had never had any one run across the ring and start landing in the first round....

I have been a Fury fan for over a decade so do not accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon.

The hypothetical Wlad or Vitali match-up, in their prime? I think Fury is competitive against both due to his size and versatility. He knows to avoid guys like that and box defensive.

This hype train you talk about...... I knew Fury was beating Klitschko in his backyard years ago..... Klitschko was not the fighter f old and Fury's confidence was sky-high. He'd been calling him out for years and Klitschko did not have a cue how to deal with him inside or outside the ring.
Vinnykin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:18 PM #63
Interim Champion

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
Pantera_ has much to be proud ofPantera_ has much to be proud ofPantera_ has much to be proud ofPantera_ has much to be proud ofPantera_ has much to be proud ofPantera_ has much to be proud ofPantera_ has much to be proud ofPantera_ has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 19,712.69

Lomachenko, Canelo and Estrada.
Pantera_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:36 PM #64
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

Quoted: 1056 Post(s)
RightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 26,848.05
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas respect. - Sup 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Loma
Canelo
Fury/Crawford - really can't decide, flip a coin.
RightJab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:50 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 50,086.29

Canelo
Spence
Fury

eye test: Ryan, Haney, Tank, Ennis.
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:02 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 19,776.27
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 cool ass poster - Mike D Good posts man - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Maybe you somehow didn't watch the Wlad v Fury fight and/or didn't see the scorecards.

Fury landed jack *****! It just happened to be slightly more than shot to ***** Wladimir landed.

And lol at Wlad's leftovers! You do realize that Vitali fckd up two guys that literally knocked out Wladimir, right? And he ruthlessly and brutally ended the career of prime Sam Peter, who forced Wladimir to dig deeper than he ever had before to win.

Vitali was alpha, son. He could probably beat Fury right now because you could not out box him and you could not out throw or out land him.

Now, you want to say that Fury has fought better opponents that Vitali? Get the fck outta here. Fury literally has two world title fight wins! Nobody else he even beat were world level at the time. Vitali is 16-2 in title fights and held titles 3x !!!!

This has to be a deluded troll job.
You can't possibly think you can go toe to toe with me on these topics.
Two judges had it 115 - 112 and one had it 116 - 111. How is that a close match?

Yeah Vitali did beat both Sanders and Purity while Wladamir beat Byrd who beat Vitali, was the one who held almost all the titles and beat the New up and comers whilst Vitali was going on his retirements and planning his career in politics.

You're deluded if you believe Vitali could beat Fury now, just like to know which of Vitali's wins are better then Fury's victories over the likes of Wladamir, Wilder, Chisora???
kiDynamite92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:05 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 19,776.27
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 cool ass poster - Mike D Good posts man - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
News flash, I've been here about 13 years.

And secondly, I ignored your nonsense because it's so far out there it's just not worth it.

Look, I'm glad you're a Fury fan. I am to a degree as well. I wanted him to win. But listen, pump them brakes. It's one world title fight win in the last 5 years since he barely beat 39 year old Wladimir and he's talking about retiring ffs.
You do realise we can see your join date right? And so Bellew wasn't outboxing Usyk till the point of the stoppage? And again scorecards wearn't close.
kiDynamite92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:05 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3770 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,861.85
Total Points: 184,950.63
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Helenius is an atg
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:28 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2566 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 71,051.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
Gotta put Ruiz in there somewhere, when you consider the physical disadvantage he has to overcome.
Quote:
That simply does not factor in this conversation buddy
I does if you know shyt about boxing.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:36 AM #70
The GOAT

Quoted: 3953 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,311.85
Total Points: 97,265.42
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
Two judges had it 115 - 112 and one had it 116 - 111. How is that a close match?

Yeah Vitali did beat both Sanders and Purity while Wladamir beat Byrd who beat Vitali, was the one who held almost all the titles and beat the New up and comers whilst Vitali was going on his retirements and planning his career in politics.

You're deluded if you believe Vitali could beat Fury now, just like to know which of Vitali's wins are better then Fury's victories over the likes of Wladamir, Wilder, Chisora???
Lol you're such a waste of my time. One example is that Vitali fkn beat Chisora too! And while he was injured! Just listen to yourself ffs. You just need to shut up already, this is beyond embarrassing.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends