Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-28-2020, 12:15 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Legends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,013.69
Default People are dancing on Wilderís grave, Iím neither impressed nor convinced...

Okay, I admit I was wrong in picking Wilder to win. I also admit that I usually root for the boxer over the puncher; that’s just the way I am.

The boxer beat the puncher.

And it was a bit satisfying to me to see Wilder finally beaten and with a style I particularly admire (Fury came forward and frustrated him much like a bigger version of B-Hop or Ward).

With that said, I neither condone nor agree with those who are acting like Wilder is finished in terms of boxing.

I do admit that he is digging major holes for himself in all of the dumb excuses he’s making — he should have kept his mouth shut, but by this point he may never live it down.

That said, I still think he could be the second best heavyweight around today. All we know at this point is that Fury seems to have the jump on him and hence it seems safe to say he’s the better heavyweight.

Thoughts?
Legends456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:02 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 105,136.81

Roy Jones said it best if you can’t lose gracefully you can’t be a champion again , anyone coming out with excuses like he did for years of just nonsense at times or off the wall,ones like wanting to give birth tells me he won’t be seeing any titles from here on out . At this point you might as well even have the dog pee on his grave if he takes the immediate rematch.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:07 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4534 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 167,418.55
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends456 View Post
Okay, I admit I was wrong in picking Wilder to win. I also admit that I usually root for the boxer over the puncher; thatís just the way I am.

And it was a bit satisfying to me to see Wilder finally beaten and with a style I particularly admire (Fury came forward and frustrated him much like a bigger version of B-Hop or Ward).

With that said, I neither condone nor agree with those who are acting like Wilder is finished in terms of boxing.

I do admit that he is digging major holes for himself in all of the dumb excuses heís making ó he should have kept his mouth shut, but by this point he may never live it down.

That said, I still think he could be the second best heavyweight around today. All we know at this point is that Fury seems to have the jump on him and hence it seems safe to say heís the better heavyweight.

Thoughts?
I still have him number 2, as he only lost to the very best in the division and thereís no shame in that.

We all knew of Wilderís flaws but it still took a great fighter in Fury to truly exploit them enough to beat him.

My HW rankings havenít really changed apart from the gap between #1 and the rest being considerably bigger.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:09 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 652 Post(s)
buddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 22,793.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Roy Jones said it best if you canít lose gracefully you canít be a champion again , anyone coming out with excuses like he did for years of just nonsense at times or off the wall,ones like wanting to give birth tells me he wonít be seeing any titles from here on out . At this point you might as well even have the dog pee on his grave if he takes the immediate rematch.
Says the guy that ran from Tarver to fight garbage azz Ruiz and only fought Tarver because he didn't want to fight Lewis or Tyson at hw then blamed it on weight.
buddyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyr View Post
Says the guy that ran from Tarver to fight garbage azz Ruiz and only fought Tarver because he didn't want to fight Lewis or Tyson at hw then blamed it on weight.
You must be a Wilder fan to think RJJ fighting either Mike Tyson or Lewis would have been a good idea . Ha

I know one thing Jones never made excuses on his wardrobe decisions. Ha
Old 02-28-2020, 01:18 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14424 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,922.16
Total Points: 171,524.98
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends456 View Post
Okay, I admit I was wrong in picking Wilder to win. I also admit that I usually root for the boxer over the puncher; thatís just the way I am.

I do admit that he is digging major holes for himself in all of the dumb excuses heís making ó he should have kept his mouth shut, but by this point he may never live it down.

That said, I still think he could be the second best heavyweight around today. All we know at this point is that Fury seems to have the jump on him and hence it seems safe to say heís the better heavyweight.

Thoughts?
I took Wilder as well. Wilder didn't look right. I noticed him sweating once he took that mask off and was like ohhh sht!!!
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:15 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 652 Post(s)
buddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 22,793.87

Quote:
You must be a Wilder fan to think RJJ fighting either Mike Tyson or Lewis would have been a good idea . Ha

I know one thing Jones never made excuses on his wardrobe decisions. Ha
there are only 3 fighters I don't like in all of boxing currently. Thurman, Joshua, and GGG. So yes I'm a wilder fan and I'm also a Fury fan. I've been saying it for years. Wilder losing does not make me mad at Fury. It's ok to be a fan of both fighters. There is no unwritten rule against it. And no it wouldn't have been a good idea at all, but if you're a "hw champ" not willing to take on anyone, then stfu about it. The same goes for Canelo. I don't expect him to fight Beterbiev, but at least he's not entertaining it in the media. And yes Wilder's excuses are bs. But as I've been saying for years(documented on this site), he's just not very good and never has been.
buddyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:33 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4553 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 90,737.65
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Furys the best in the world, abusing himself didn't help the others. But wilder could be 2 nd best. That's why wilder needs to fight other heavyweights and forget about fury until he's ready
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:27 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyr View Post
there are only 3 fighters I don't like in all of boxing currently. Thurman, Joshua, and GGG. So yes I'm a wilder fan and I'm also a Fury fan. I've been saying it for years. Wilder losing does not make me mad at Fury. It's ok to be a fan of both fighters. There is no unwritten rule against it. And no it wouldn't have been a good idea at all, but if you're a "hw champ" not willing to take on anyone, then stfu about it. The same goes for Canelo. I don't expect him to fight Beterbiev, but at least he's not entertaining it in the media. And yes Wilder's excuses are bs. But as I've been saying for years(documented on this site), he's just not very good and never has been.
What chameleon are you , you haven’t been on the forum with that screen name , for years ? You lot up and left Wilder with the he wasn’t that good and that was the plan .

Back to the subject , the only guy I knew not to take on everyone was Wilder ? If he did we would have got an undisputed fight in 2018 ?.Ha
Old 02-28-2020, 11:17 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8433 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,081.67
Total Points: 309,579.23
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

Quote:
Roy Jones said it best if you canít lose gracefully you canít be a champion again , anyone coming out with excuses like he did for years of just nonsense at times or off the wall,ones like wanting to give birth tells me he wonít be seeing any titles from here on out . At this point you might as well even have the dog pee on his grave if he takes the immediate rematch.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends