Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-26-2020, 03:55 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6078 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 124,279.79
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
After seeing the news story about the 6 year old girl who was zip-tied, arrested and put into a patrol car for hitting another student in school, I'm wondering how effective it would be to have suspended her, rather than call the police. The cop in question was fired for violating policy (kids under 12 should not be arrested), but because of frivolous lawsuits and scumbag attorneys, schools have to protect themselves and educators have their hands tied when it comes to discipline.

But does suspension really work? Some see it as a reward for the kid to be sent home from school, while others see it as a burden to parents, particularly single parents who have to miss work and face financial hardship to stay home with their unruly child. What's the answer for problem kids since schools have little authority over them and many parents don't discipline their kids at home?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Suspensions are stupid. In school suspensions are good but can vary given a weak teacher. Id prefer they bring back paddling for unruly kids.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:43 AM #12
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,938.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Guess the teacher was all out of lollipops.

Yes to suspensions.

The girl was arrested in September 2019 at The Lucious and Emma Nixon Academy in Orlando. The school resource officer who was involved in her arrest was fired shortly after the incident.

''Give me a 2nd chance.....''

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:49 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1880 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 43,204.99
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

If the kids are fighting each other - just let the school and parents deal with it.

If the kids are assaulting teachers and staff - the Police should be involved.

Sick of watching these worldstar video's of ghetto kids beating the hell out of middle aged female teachers who can do nothing to defend themselves.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:59 AM #14
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,938.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

The reason why parents don't home school their kids....parents need a break. Any place to drop them off at for 4 to 8 hours. Let someone else deal with this.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:40 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2478 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,326.13
Total Points: 74,300.92
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
After seeing the news story about the 6 year old girl who was zip-tied, arrested and put into a patrol car for hitting another student in school, I'm wondering how effective it would be to have suspended her, rather than call the police. The cop in question was fired for violating policy (kids under 12 should not be arrested), but because of frivolous lawsuits and scumbag attorneys, schools have to protect themselves and educators have their hands tied when it comes to discipline.

But does suspension really work? Some see it as a reward for the kid to be sent home from school, while others see it as a burden to parents, particularly single parents who have to miss work and face financial hardship to stay home with their unruly child. What's the answer for problem kids since schools have little authority over them and many parents don't discipline their kids at home?

The answer is don't tie their hands and go back to letting teachers teach and punish kids when they act up. If they sue, fight them in court so you don't let them bully you. Put that local tax money to good use.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:49 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
If the kids are fighting each other - just let the school and parents deal with it.

If the kids are assaulting teachers and staff - the Police should be involved.

Sick of watching these worldstar video's of ghetto kids beating the hell out of middle aged female teachers who can do nothing to defend themselves.
What idiot thought that was a good idea anyway? Why are teachers not allowed to defend themselves anymore anyway now? My dad was a teacher and he thankfully retired when that BS policy started but said if a kid put his hands on him, he would not hesitate to fight back. He once did years before that policy was enacted when some other kids were fighting in the halls. Why don't we try that with cops? "Criminals can shoot at you, but then you can't shoot back." See how long that lasts. I mean, they video record everything now, so there's evidence. Everyone knows if the kid throws the first punch. So it shouldn't be a matter of liability for the school then.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:54 PM #17
Banned

Quoted: 18169 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 306,834.67
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

My ex. Teaches school to Siablo Idota. she is not patient and kind.

It must be a labor of love???

She toled me... even ******ed kids want to be world famous rappers ?????
Saiblo. donít seek fame

Get a real job.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 05:04 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1880 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 43,204.99
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
What idiot thought that was a good idea anyway? Why are teachers not allowed to defend themselves anymore anyway now? My dad was a teacher and he thankfully retired when that BS policy started but said if a kid put his hands on him, he would not hesitate to fight back. He once did years before that policy was enacted when some other kids were fighting in the halls. Why don't we try that with cops? "Criminals can shoot at you, but then you can't shoot back." See how long that lasts. I mean, they video record everything now, so there's evidence. Everyone knows if the kid throws the first punch. So it shouldn't be a matter of liability for the school then.
I think the kids basically get away with this behavior, they know it as well.

Some of these 'urban' kids are as tough as adults - they are fighting every day (boys and girls).

Then they end up in the Prison system for pretty much their whole life - but it's racism that is to blame?

Its really simple - a total lack of discipline and structure at home, no father present and angry, emotional ghetto baby momma's who are barely adults themselves.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 02:17 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
I think the kids basically get away with this behavior, they know it as well.

Some of these 'urban' kids are as tough as adults - they are fighting every day (boys and girls).

Then they end up in the Prison system for pretty much their whole life - but it's racism that is to blame?

Its really simple - a total lack of discipline and structure at home, no father present and angry, emotional ghetto baby momma's who are barely adults themselves.
Yeah, so my question was why allow them to get away with it. If the kid draws first blood, all bets are off and the teacher has a right to defend themselves. Why does the rule of law not have to apply in the classroom? Administrators need to stop worrying about what might happen and grow a pair of balls. The ending of the movie The Blackboard Jungle would be very different now. The teacher would have to just let himself get stabbed with that student's switchblade today because he wouldn't be allowed to do anything else.
Old 02-28-2020, 03:09 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 249,652.58
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

I dont believe in suspensions, detentions, and grounding kids. Thatís a western custom and i question how effective that is.

In general, asian kids are more disciplined and thatís because of upbringing at home and at schools.

Kid gets out of line, asian parents dont ground their kids. They beat their asses so hard that theyll never make the same mistake. One acts rude to a teacher? In Korea, you disrespect a teacher and they will back hand you so fkin hard these kids dont slip up again.

Grounding is like the softest form of punishment if you can even call it that. It doesnt work.

In grade school, i did things to get suspended on purpose just so that i can get high with my friends. I welcome suspensions lol.

I cant speak for the females but all boys must catch beatings every now and then. It builds a strong foundation and character.

My old man was violent and he used to beat me with led pipes and look how I turned out. I may be flawed in so many ways but I do have discipline and strong character. I dont give up, ever. I run into the fire.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends