Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2020, 11:24 AM #51
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21381 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 225,087.37
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho daddy View Post
I guess you are way to dumb to see that all races want to see their race succeed which is natural. but communists like you want to eliminate humans natural impulses like a male and female getting married turning it into same sex marriage, a young woman wanting to have kids turning her into a tattooed sperm bank turning a boy into a girl or girl into a boy. forcing people of different religions and races to live together when they want to be with their own kind the list is endless
Looks like you're too dumb to know the difference between to, too, and two.

The rest of your post is just utterly ignorant.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:27 AM #52
The GOAT

Quoted: 3953 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,907.32
Total Points: 96,824.63
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinderellaMan View Post
Yes it is.
It has given a green light to white supremacy while simultaneously justifying any and all wrong that they do.
I'm gonna go this route ......

Can you give one single, solitary example of that?

I guarantee that you can't.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:28 AM #53
Contender

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
balintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,508.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannonOG View Post
Trump's white nationalism is to blame.
I think so too. As a person of colour, but not living in the US, I hope and pray that all of you who are concerned about the growing racism will vote to remove this current administration for the betterment of the entire planet.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:28 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6770 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 81,641.65
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
that would be you. you the one who came in MY thread upset.
You claim things you can't prove. Always crying racism...
Old 02-24-2020, 11:36 AM #55
The GOAT

Quoted: 3953 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,907.32
Total Points: 96,824.63
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
"2 wrongs dont make a right"... practice what you preach, you the one that needed to go back to school.
Bolded: I respectfully disagree
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:36 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2488 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,376.13
Total Points: 90,718.57

Its not even bad right now. A lot of people must not have been here during the Trayvon Martin shooting.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:43 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7878 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,410.76
Total Points: 222,329.32
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyy215 View Post
Imagine if Fury was walked out by some White artist singing " All White Everything "

He would of had his win overturned lmao
This is true.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:46 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 502 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 28,899.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
I'm gonna go this route ......

Can you give one single, solitary example of that?

I guarantee that you can't.
How about "grabbing a woman's p$$$y"
Or not disclosing his tax returns?
There's 2 for you & his zombies think he can do no wrong.
I could keep going but I'm enjoying my day off.
And by the way, I'm not black.
Your skin is probably darker than mine.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:47 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1805 Post(s)
nacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 34,168.17
Campana campana Chino Maidana - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Technico uno! technico uno! - punchr donut - punchr backup donut - punchr 
screw apples - punchr piping hot cup of joe - punchr refill - punchr fuck coffee - KOVALBOXER top poster - Freedom. 
EBT covfefe - Shontae De'marc #1 - mathed #2 - mathed #3 - mathed #4 - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
Wilder was the one constantly playing the race card.. he's also incredibly unlikeable and talks all kinds of **** + protected his whole career..

Def some racists around here.. but if Wilder acted normally you wouldn't see half the **** on here that you do now
you are 100% right. wilder started it but you must know if a white guy points out black supremacists HE is called a racist
Old 02-24-2020, 11:48 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7878 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,410.76
Total Points: 222,329.32
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

This reminds me of when I support a boxer from a different country than the US. SOME US fans and I think you know who Im talking about give me a hard time because Im not supporting the American. Im fans of every race in boxing. If I like your style I like your style.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends