Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2020, 02:37 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3858 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.45
Total Points: 89,726.36
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default Robeisy Ramirez on Telemundo tonight

2x Olympic champ Ramirez in the co feature of Boxeo Telemundo card.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:46 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Now that’s the Ramirez that whooped Shakur and Murodjon in the Olympics aggressive and calculated and precise his bodywork was brutal beautiful hook to the body and that’s all she wrote.
Old 02-22-2020, 03:50 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 40.51
Total Points: 28,105.25
No Message - UTEP 

I forgot it was on. Hopefully it'll be on YouTube.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:52 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Haymon View Post
I forgot it was on. Hopefully it'll be on YouTube.
Yea it was on pretty late but should be up on YouTube by tmrw.
Old 02-22-2020, 09:45 AM #5
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
_Jordan_ will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,629.34
Total Points: 1,668.34

Well done by Robeisy, he have very fast hooks to the body and the head and seems very hungry, hopefully we see him soon back to the ring, he is 26 years old, he cant afford to lose time.
_Jordan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:53 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jordan_ View Post
Well done by Robeisy, he have very fast hooks to the body and the head and seems very hungry, hopefully we see him soon back to the ring, he is 26 years old, he cant afford to lose time.
Yea big difference from the Robeisy of his debut hes been coming hungrier and sharp and after seeing murodjon become champ Im sure Robeisy is eagered to get that one.
Old 02-22-2020, 02:56 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Robeisy loves the body attack he’s reminding me of a young Marco Antonio Barrera the way he digs those hooks to the body.
Old 02-22-2020, 03:51 PM #8
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 17010 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 494,820.50
Total Points: 518,974.33
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

He beat up some green 18-year-old kid.

He must have felt like he was back in the Olympics again.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:56 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2063 Post(s)
NEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 29,302.82
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Thanks again! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You know he won Olympic gold when he was 18 himself right?
NEETzsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:00 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Haney, Ryan , Teo, Shakur all have wins over 18 yr olds pro is pro the other guy actually had more pro experience than Ramirez.

Share This With Friends