• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is.

10k points Wilder beats Fury.
    ???
    Yeah sure

I was one of the few people here that betted in favour of Fury to beat Wlad...

I’ve followed Fury from day one. Tomorrow he’s going to put a beating on Wilder

How about loser deletes their account ?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      I just don't know that the extra 16.5 pounds will actually translate into significantly more strength and power..... I also don't get all the posts saying Fury is at his best when he is north of 270 when he was 247 for his career best performance against Wlad, he's only this heavy against poor opposition. Well we'll see tomorrow..... I'm still picking him to win but if he doesn't it's going to be another Ruiz situation where dudes are flip flopping and going from saying Fury was at his optimum weight to saying he didn't train etc.
      He’s also said he felt very underweight and skinny against Wlad, because Fury had flu in the build up to the fight and said he lost a lot of weight and didn’t wanna just try to pile it back on

It’s nothing new for Fury to say he feels good around 270. He’s said it even when he weighed less, so it’s not like he’s just saying it at the time he is that weight.

There should be no excuses. Fury says he feels great at that weight so if he doesn’t win, nobody should use it as an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBillion View Post
        How you know what he is....EVERY fighter is tired after by the 12 round in fight.... He'll be Much stronger I do know what much..
        I’m just saying fury said it himself he was gassed and he wasn’t just referring to rd12.

Comment

I wouldn’t get distracted with the weights. Stick to your original predictions. I am. Fury by close decision

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            That's what I'm seeing too he wore the shirt for a reason and I believe he will lose water weight drastically through the fight. If Wilder plays his cards right he can make it a short night Wilder by ko in 5

My first prediction on this one up till now I didnt wanna call it
            I do believe fury is going for an early ko and if he doesn’t get it I think he will settle more into a rhythm. I’m going with wilder but to me it is a 50/50 fight and while fury is not a big puncher he can still hit with some pop. Either way I think this fight done within 8rd.

Comment

Maybe Fury really is coming for the KO. Still think he has to stay out of mid range though, best bet is to get way inside, lean on Wilder do a bit of inside work and hope to wear Wilder down and that maybe the extra weight Wilder is carrying will cause him to gas out

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                I do believe fury is going for an early ko and if he doesn’t get it I think he will settle more into a rhythm. I’m going with wilder but to me it is a 50/50 fight and while fury is not a big puncher he can still hit with some pop. Either way I think this fight done within 8rd.
                I do feel like both men are going for broke from the opening bell I'm expecting a great fight myself. If I was betting on it I'd say your right about it being over in 8 or less no matter who wins

Comment

Just an FYI, the last time Wilder weighed close to 230 was against Szpilka who left the ring on a stretcher after being down for at least seven minutes since the knockout. Wilder weighed 228 at that weigh in. And I know Szpilka is nowhere the fighter of Tyson Fury, but that is the last time Wilder bulked up to that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                    I’m just saying fury said it himself he was gassed and he wasn’t just referring to rd12.
                    The reason he was gassed was because he was out of boxing for a long time and haven't had to go that long in a fight like that. Why are people trying to make it something it's not?

Comment

Wilder can stand some weight. Around his ankles and knees especially.

Comment

Working...
                      X