Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-20-2020, 12:10 AM #111
Interim Champion

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
Ubeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,659.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx... View Post
Lets say you unload trucks, you get $10 an hour and unload 4 trucks in 6 hours..you just made $60 damn dollars while the company made hundreds of thousands off of your work alone..Thats just stupid and makes no sense at all
If you are single and nobody is depending on you I agree. If however you have a family to support you do all you can to provide for them.
Ubeja Vontell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 07:23 AM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 50,086.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Robots can't do everything. And when they fail......

If no one went to work, society collapses
actually robots can do everything. i think amazon already has self driving trucks lol. sht cashiers are no longer needed anywhere
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:40 PM #113
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 45,949.28
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
There are two kinds of people in life, pimps and hoes.

We have to decide what we want to be in life.

Truth is most of us are hoes, but try to act like pimps when we log on to boxingscene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
I hate to correct anyone one. But, I've actually pimped wanna be pimps.. Without a mo ****ing doubt I'll chin check snoop, M&M (maricon) Dre, track punk... Etc..

I can't vouch for dudes I've ner-ver encountered...

Ask them how much real time, cases they caught and beat...

Why don't no super og rap star step to me? I'll break bread with Quik, macaframalama with X. I'm stupid, but I'm dealing with a lot of lyric rhyming lil bish azz tricks like snoop who got pay the LBC to get street fredvcred.. I know homies who caught cases rear will chin check him from beyond prison bars....hell confess to it once we drop actual paper. Court cases..,**** most you all lil putos in Swahili

I know I'm dealing with a super fairy fly azz fake mo ****er that lill Lillianana so called hard "core real" mo ****ing gangsters worship..

Is y'all sick with the Divk, or been dropped on y'all mo****ing heads? I'm fixing to nut on a few of y'all mo****ers.., my Heina is begging me to stop exposing real game..,

PM my privately... Let's keeps it real.. Just keep it real.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furn View Post
Absolutely! The system is set up to exploit workers.

The system is set up to exploit people with this ridiculous idea that in a 1st world country working hard is some kind of virtue and not just stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSpace View Post
Many people are underpaid in society, and they perhaps do more work than the people making a fortune (their bosses). I mean, who's working more here: The guy ordering items for his businesses who actually has others do it for him, or the guy unloading trucks in receiving?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Minimum wage workers are basically modern day slaves if you think about it.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
It used to be known as 'wage slavery' for a reason, man. For some reason the term fell outta fashion, but it's the same as it ever was.
yes, the real purpose of the industrial revolution was to get rid highly skilled workers who could charge high prices for their products / skills. now most labor / manufacturing jobs are repetitive and extremely low skilled. we are slaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
Newsflash: The life of a primitive hunter-gatherer is a lot harder than that of a wage employee in modern civilization. Either way you got to work for your bread, but this notion that things would be so much easier by rejecting modern employment is just misguided.
if we had to hunt for our food there wouldn't be 7 billion people on earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furn View Post
Maybe in the 50s you had to work but with modern technology people shouldn't have to work more than a couple of short days a week to
live a good lifestyle.

Unfortunately we've allowed the rich to take all the benefits of modern advancement for themselves and then some under the guise of capitalism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Yeah that's the thing about supply-demand. If there are a lot of people that can do what you do for less, your boss may not have the incentive to increase your pay much. Even in situations in which they could afford to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
I agree with you especially on the last part but the rat race is too real. You bust your ass off for a company who would easily replace you in a second only to be making enough for bills/payments and the occasional vacation and hardly have a life. A lot of it also comes with everybody trying to keep up with the Jones and realizing you've been complacent for so many years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth;20395464[B
]My life is stress free compared to the owner of the company I work for. He's a rich bastard but he works 12-13 hours,[/B] takes a handful of pills every day and will probably die young.

I'm not rich but I have time for my family and overall I feel pretty good without any prescription drugs.
i've had my own business, i had to work a lot of hours for free so i didn't have to pay someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Oh Larry.... When will you ever learn?

The company takes the reward AND the risk. Capitalism buddy... If the company goes under, the owner(s) lose everything...

You just go get another job.

Understand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
actually robots can do everything. i think amazon already has self driving trucks lol. sht cashiers are no longer needed anywhere
its getting scary with the robots, they can do almost anything. japan even has a robot whorehouse
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 11:07 PM #114
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,939.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
Let me know when robots take over. I don't want to miss it.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 11:41 PM #115
Banned

Quoted: 18169 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 306,860.98
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Bask to my Hebrew studies. Next time call me out for proper on line putos **** off
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:25 AM #116
Banned

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Look. I know guys who want to replace themselves with robots.

I love Robbie the robot and my mother was replaced by a robot making waffles

I read a lot of posts and I know most of you guys are too stupid to make any pancakes serving machine.
Old 02-21-2020, 08:32 AM #117
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Let me know when robots take over. I don't want to miss it.
Me too bro... I consider you not stupid. Ultimate compliment...

My wife calls me stupid and then... asks me to interpret German. I hate that language

I prefer looking down on non Jew killers

German poon is really good
Yes. I am crazy.
Old 02-21-2020, 08:47 AM #118
lats of peace

Quoted: 981 Post(s)
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,787.38
Total Points: 39,610.34
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Anybody can unload a truck.. that's why you get paid poorly because anyone can do your job. Not everyone can be a boss. They took the risk they risked their money to start a company they expanded it they signed the contracts ALSO they pay ALOT to their employers. And you just unload a truck. There is no comparison to who works harder. This is such a 16 year old mentality...
CHOWWOKKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:13 AM #119
westernchamp

Quoted: 4585 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 171,235.30

larry you looking for some work??? can you move say around..... 6 kilo a month?
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:35 AM #120
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
Anybody can unload a truck.. that's why you get paid poorly because anyone can do your job. Not everyone can be a boss. They took the risk they risked their money to start a company they expanded it they signed the contracts ALSO they pay ALOT to their employers. And you just unload a truck. There is no comparison to who works harder. This is such a 16 year old mentality...
You pretty azz boy. I love you... no **** **** jomo

Iíll sell you to Muslim guys who love plucking pinky boys

Donít make this old man mad

Iíve already told junta junta sailboat you need real money to get in an airplane

Share This With Friends

Tags
stupid, working