Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-16-2020, 11:41 AM #1
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 7732 Post(s)
Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 454,759.58
Default DAZN should stage Garcia vs Linares in MIAMI! Californians will Travel

I think itís safe to say that DAZNís social media marketing success with Ryan Garcia has payed off, his fans will be livid to travel to Hispanic world in Miami to face off the most Venezuelan population in the USA! Mexico vs Venezuela.

I think GBP and DAZN should test the attendance. How much are Venezuelanís willing to pay for Linaresí last stand!?

Lara can show up too. Heíll wonder why Haymon never invested in proper marketing in Florida too doe when he sees a stadium LIT full of Hispanics!

Last edited by Uncle Al..varez; 02-16-2020 at 11:43 AM.
Uncle Al..varez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:45 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3770 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,861.85
Total Points: 184,950.63
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
I think itís safe to say that DAZNís social media marketing success with Ryan Garcia has payed off, his fans will be livid to travel to Hispanic world in Miami to face off the most Venezuelan population in the USA! Mexico vs Venezuela.

I think GBP and DAZN should test the attendance. How much are Venezuelanís willing to pay for Linaresí last stand!?

Lara can show up too. Heíll wonder why Haymon never invested in proper marketing in Florida too doe when he sees a stadium LIT full of Hispanics!

I doubt it would be a success
Miami is really not known as a fight town
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:48 AM #3
PBC on LEAN!

Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
I doubt it would be a success
Miami is really not known as a fight town
Itís a New Generation. Garcia and Linares would attract WAY MORE PULL than Farmer/Andrade/Diaz heads. You base risk vs Garciaís following and that Florida has the most Venezuelanís in the USA.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:50 AM #4
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
_Jordan_ will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,629.34
Total Points: 1,668.34

I m from Cuba but i lived in Miami and Miami beach for the last 18 years, boxing events don't get much attention here, i can go outside and ask 10k people who are Linares or Ryan Garcia and nobody know, sadly
_Jordan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:52 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3770 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,861.85
Total Points: 184,950.63
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Itís a New Generation. Garcia and Linares would attract WAY MORE PULL than Farmer/Andrade/Diaz heads. You base risk vs Garciaís following and that Florida has the most Venezuelanís in the USA.

I know even in the passed , boxing did not do well
No hurt in trying , again
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:58 AM #6
Up and Comer

Quote:
Of course i would love it, and yeah, more than Andrade will surely pull, that Event was in Miami Beach, we have another boxing Event on friday, Jonathan Gonzales(PR) in the main and Robeysi Ramirez(Cuba 2 times Olympic Gold Medallist) in the the undercard, i hope many people go but I saw no publicity/promotion
Old 02-16-2020, 12:00 PM #7
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jordan_ View Post
I m from Cuba but i lived in Miami and Miami beach for the last 18 years, boxing events don't get much attention here, i can go outside and ask 10k people who are Linares or Ryan Garcia and nobody know, sadly
Sorry to say, but Mexican fight fans and Venezuelans have a different style and fan base.

Ryan Garcia in countless radio interviews, promos, conferences, the NEW GEN teens and regulars will show up. Weíre a different era of fans. Sorry, but Cuban boxing has its Achilles heel with attraction.

Ryan Garcia vs Linares is an exception.

Again, how many people showed up in Miami to watch YouTubers?
Old 02-16-2020, 12:23 PM #8
Up and Comer

Quote:
Sorry to say, but Mexican fight fans and Venezuelans have a different style and fan base.

Ryan Garcia in countless radio interviews, promos, conferences, the NEW GEN teens and regulars will show up. Weíre a different era of fans. Sorry, but Cuban boxing has its Achilles heel with attraction.

What i meant is that won't get as much assistance as would get in Cali or Vegas, i m sure many will go, i would
About Cuban Boxing And the attraction, i have different opinion, i believe is cuz Cuban boxing fan are lazy and promotion of the boxing events where Cubans fight is poor, we can talk more about this and would show you why i think like it

About YouTube Box following, yeah, probably better, Cubans are loud and have lots of trolls, trolls like the net but they don't go out to really support, however, the Cuban community know the names and fighting styles of the Cuban boxers in a very high percentage, per capita i would say one of the highest but Cuba have only 11 million citizens and 3 million around the world
Old 02-16-2020, 12:48 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5298 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 139,404.82
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 
great poster - jas Thnx 4 link - Teddy Brenner 

Crowd seemed really good in Anaheim, Garcia is building up a big base in So Cal, just makes more sense to continue growing that fanbase. Staples Center is the obvious choice, plus Linares has fought in So Cal multiple times
BigZ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 01:12 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7233 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,893.15
Total Points: 148,883.58
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:

it was superbowl weekend...is Miami hosting the superbowl again this spring? lol...idiot
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends