Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-13-2020, 03:03 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 589 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 33,433.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Itís not disrespectful to the fan that ponied up good coin to see that crap
Then you throw that in the fanís face

Conor was never going to look good cause heís not a fughin Boxer
Personally , I think itís more disrespectful to his fans that paid money to see him
Any other boxer would be crucified
I hear what u are saying. I cant fully disagree but floyd coming out and saying this may just be for more motivation to get that rematch payday . As mcgregor seems to be doing to floyd with all the pac stuff . Although I do remember ishe saying floyd didnt train and laughing. Floyd was def in shape to go a full 12 rounds . I think if anything it was also disrespectful to himself to not give himself the best chance to win , and yes it is def a bit of a slap in the face to his fans . But I guess hindsight is 20/20 as floyd won and quite easily regardless of what some of the guys in this thread think . Andy Ruiz got crucified for it but he looked horrendous and couldnt pull the trigger . It is disrespectful but I guess alot of us fans overlook it if the fighter performs . Just not sure why floyd would advertise this except to get in McGregor's head . I think this is more mind games than anything , floyd is a consummate professional and I doubt he would not train I just think he didnt have a championship calibre training camp for this fight. Which he didnt need for this fight and didnt need to put his 40 year old body thru to fight a novice .
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:06 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1276 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 52,349.48
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Big fughin deal
Has nothing to do with him winning or not
If it were any other boxer who declared this , people would want to crucify him , win or lose
Pass the buck , next excuse
Are you insane or just bored out of your mind? Why are you reaching back years for something to be angry about?
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:07 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1276 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 52,349.48
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Your right it is what it is
Just curious why Ruiz and Kovalev didnít get a pass for barely training
This was already answered multiple times: those guys lost.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:08 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 589 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 33,433.95

Quote:
Itís not disrespectful to the fan that ponied up good coin to see that crap
Then you throw that in the fanís face

Conor was never going to look good cause heís not a fughin Boxer
Personally , I think itís more disrespectful to his fans that paid money to see him
Any other boxer would be crucified
Also mula this fight was a circus and the only reason it wasnt an exhibition was money. I dont see Chavez getting crucified for coming in to his exhibition with race out of shape etc . What's the real slap in the face to the fans and the sport is the fact this was taken seriously and we had to pay 100 dollars for it . But again I see what you are saying and if it wasnt a side show I would agree whole heartingly
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:20 PM #55
Banned

Quoted: 13632 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 264,171.06
Total Points: 298,953.10
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
I get what your saying and yes , you are right to a certain degree
Would you feel the same way had it been another fighter ?
To me , itís a fughin slap in the face to the fan
Look at how much chit Kovi got when he said that he didnít or couldnít train the way he wanted to for Canelo
Ffs we had threads that wanted him dead , just came in for the coin and to the point of mentioning conspiracies
Would you feel cheated as a fan if you paid good coin to see that fight ?
The difference is the W!

If you show up half ass and lose and then say "its cause of this and that" of course it leaves a sour taste in people minds cause YOU MAKING EXCUSES and being a POOR SPORT and NOT TAKING YOUR LOST LIKE A MAN.

But if you win, THEIRS NONE OF THAT!
.!WAR MIKEY!. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:21 PM #56
VFERS 4 L.IFE.

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
VERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 12,708.30
Thanks for your captions. - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
barely trained or just couldnt train like how he used too?? hmmmm i think i'll take it from the horses mouth over yours --

ďIím not the same fighter I was 21 years ago,Ē Mayweather said in his MayMac World Tour press conference. ďIím not the same fighter I was 10 years ago. Iím not even the same fighter I was two years ago. I understand that but I have that fighterís mentality. But this will - I spoke to Al [Haymon, Mayweatherís manager]. Today we had a meeting and I canít push my body [anymore]. Itís grueling. Training camp is grueling. I canít do it anymore. Itís rough. Training camp is rough. Iím just going to the gym, working hard everyday and itís rough. This has to be my last one.
ok what ever works for you
VERSION1 (V1) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:22 PM #57
westernchamp

Quoted: 4634 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 173,305.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
lol.. let me guess, floyd was lying in that interview?

ďIím taking a lot of time off. Iím letting my body rejuvenate. Letting my body heal just to make sure that before I go out there to compete, whether itís in the boxing gym or in that squared circle, I want to make sure that my body is as close to 100 percent as possible so Iíve been letting my body do a lot of resting. Iíve been doing a lot of resting this training camp whereas other training camps I really wasnít resting as much.Ē
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:23 PM #58
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Skyway71 is a name known to allSkyway71 is a name known to allSkyway71 is a name known to allSkyway71 is a name known to allSkyway71 is a name known to allSkyway71 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,476.61

I think the real question is why did Floyd say he would be down to rematch in the octagon after their boxing match happened. Floyd got cold feet and broke promises.
Skyway71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:24 PM #59
westernchamp

IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
floyd himself even said he cant train like how he used too.. he has to let his body rest more.. not even sure why his fans is making excuses that he didnt train??? i mean, aint nothing wrong with resting your body, mofos aint 20 anymore (pac does it now too, but you dont see pac fans running round talkin bout he didnt train). why the need to make excuses? weird.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:25 PM #60
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyway71 View Post
I think the real question is why did Floyd say he would be down to rematch in the octagon after their boxing match happened. Floyd got cold feet and broke promises.
it's him selling the fight.. mofos running for president does it all the time, make promises they cant keep.

Share This With Friends