Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-13-2020, 02:14 PM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
emceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,492.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
All I know is if Iím paying to see some kind of sporting event , my understanding is those athletes have trained to be the best they can be
This is not the case
On top of it , he throws it into the faces of his fans and no one says a fughin word
Just trying to show the different standards for different fighters
It didnít go off to well when Ruiz admitted to not training for his fight with AJ
Or Kovi with Canelo
And it has absolutely nothing to do with winning or losing is my point
I agree with you and no he shouldn't be throwing it in people's faces that he didn't train because fans do pay their hard-earned money as you said.
emceetns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:15 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3807 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,086.16
Total Points: 186,333.29
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
yes the fake fight went on to pad his record
just like any prospect pad their record to start out Floyd just did it at the end
That , imo , is a bullchit answer
Then why retire , stick around and keep fighting guys with a 5-34 record until the end of time
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:19 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emceetns View Post
In an ideal world, every fighter would be in top condition for every fight but we all know it's not an ideal world.

You mentioned fans who ponied up big bucks to see a boxing match with two hard-training individuals punching each other for victory; Well that's exactly what happened since Floyd won by TKO. He obviously trained hard enough to win so that's ultimately what matters most.

Boxers train and are paid to perform on fight night and both guys did that. Floyd might not have trained as hard as he ever has but he obviously didn't need to if he still got the stoppage victory.

We all knew that in all reality , he really didnít need to train for Conor
Or thatís how I felt about it
I had friends laying coin on Conor , which I thought was total fughin insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by emceetns View Post
I agree with you and no he shouldn't be throwing it in people's faces that he didn't train because fans do pay their hard-earned money as you said.

Maybe itís me but I find that to be a low blow to the fan who paid to go see that fight
Old 02-13-2020, 02:22 PM #44
VFERS 4 L.IFE.

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
VERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 12,708.30
Thanks for your captions. - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
That , imo , is a bullchit answer
Then why retire , stick around and keep fighting guys with a 5-34 record until the end of time

Floyd wantd to be 50-0 he got his wish when he fought Conner in a glorified sparing session and barley trained for it

it is what it is no matter how we fell about it
VERSION1 (V1) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:30 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Floyd wantd to be 50-0 he got his wish when he fought Conner in a glorified sparing session and barley trained for it

Your right it is what it is
Just curious why Ruiz and Kovalev didnít get a pass for barely training
Old 02-13-2020, 02:30 PM #46
Contender

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
BoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,671.25
Total Points: 16,877.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Which Mosley press conference? There were multiple.

I have seen Floyd be great with fans in the past, signing autographs etc

But I have also seen him be seflish with his fans many times too. And I have been ringside for many Floyd fights. I was ringside for his supposed final fight against Andre Berto, a fight in which is the first time ever where I've seen a pro Mayweather crowd as it was his "farewell fight". All for him to put on a lackluster performance and after the fight say "I didn't try, that was a D grade performance by me as I just wanted to finish my contract"

Gee, thanks Floyd. It's not like we're paying our hard earned cash or anything
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
The press conference for Who R U Picking (Floyd vs Shane). I agree that he can be a d!ck. I had argument with him when I simply asked him, what about Castillo that made it so difficult for you in the first fight. He went off about not because HBO said it was close means it was close. So I pressed him and kept going at me. LOL

I also got into an argument when he tried to say no one is mentioning Roy anymore as one of the best (Roy is my guy) a little after he was knocked out. I was liek what are you talkign about. After awhile he backed down and said all time he's great but no longer p4p.
BoxingTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:38 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTrav View Post
The press conference for Who R U Picking (Floyd vs Shane). I agree that he can be a d!ck. I had argument with him when I simply asked him, what about Castillo that made it so difficult for you in the first fight. He went off about not because HBO said it was close means it was close. So I pressed him and kept going at me. LOL

I also got into an argument when he tried to say no one is mentioning Roy anymore as one of the best (Roy is my guy) a little after he was knocked out. I was liek what are you talkign about. After awhile he backed down and said all time he's great but no longer p4p.

Floyd was a great fighter and no one can take that away from him
But as a human , he is trash
Just my opinion
Old 02-13-2020, 02:47 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
lolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,210.06
Total Points: 35,801.24

If anything, it was a slap in the face and disrespect to his opponent, Conor McGregor.

A man known as a gym rat who never cuts corners and gave it all he had in the gym with ridiculous work ethic, found a guy who took him out of his element because he was that confident he was going to win.
lolpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:56 PM #49
westernchamp

Quoted: 4635 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 173,323.43

Quote:

still running with that lol.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:58 PM #50
westernchamp

Quoted: 4635 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 173,323.43

Quote:

barely trained or just couldnt train like how he used too?? hmmmm i think i'll take it from the horses mouth over yours --

ďIím not the same fighter I was 21 years ago,Ē Mayweather said in his MayMac World Tour press conference. ďIím not the same fighter I was 10 years ago. Iím not even the same fighter I was two years ago. I understand that but I have that fighterís mentality. But this will - I spoke to Al [Haymon, Mayweatherís manager]. Today we had a meeting and I canít push my body [anymore]. Itís grueling. Training camp is grueling. I canít do it anymore. Itís rough. Training camp is rough. Iím just going to the gym, working hard everyday and itís rough. This has to be my last one.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends