Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-09-2020, 10:57 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2488 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,376.13
Total Points: 90,686.74

A catchweight of 150/151 would be acceptable.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:58 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,708.13
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

I'd much rather have Brook fight Horn

This at least Brook doesn't have to move down to 147, he's too drained for that weight

Spence's biggest win vs Crawford's leftover
Ca$ual Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:19 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Richard G is a jewel in the roughRichard G is a jewel in the roughRichard G is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,162.16

So Brook beats a bum and is suddenly a world contender? Crawford would murder him at the right weight but there is no right in such a match up, Brook is, and always will be, the bigger man.
Richard G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:21 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5323 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,896.80
Total Points: 263,521.20
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUptownKid View Post
And if Spence already beat Kell, why does he deserve a shot at bud? And if bud moves up, then wouldn’t Spence be in another weight class? So what would beating Kell prove then?

I think Kell is a name but not much more than that and bud already destroyed a past it Brit, no need to go on a Brit bum bombing tour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
I'd much rather have Brook fight Horn

This at least Brook doesn't have to move down to 147, he's too drained for that weight

Spence's biggest win vs Crawford's leftover
See, you guys have it wrong. Both of you. Because you keep hanging on 147/Spence.

Crawford DUCKED Porter and probably won't be fighting Danny Swift. He needs a big name. Urgently.

It's time for you guys and the rest of NSB to let go. No more Crawford at 147, it was a good run with C-levels. Let him move up to 154 where there are non-PBC big names that he can fight.

Once he's beat a couple of names, maybe Spence moves up, and we possibly see the fight at 154 after Crawford gets frustrated like Floyd did and buys out his contract from Arum.

Right now, Crawford "can't sell out a family dinner", so he needs to fight big names other than Spence.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:35 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 18,406.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
See, you guys have it wrong. Both of you. Because you keep hanging on 147/Spence.

Crawford DUCKED Porter and probably won't be fighting Danny Swift. He needs a big name. Urgently.

It's time for you guys and the rest of NSB to let go. No more Crawford at 147, it was a good run with C-levels. Let him move up to 154 where there are non-PBC big names that he can fight.

Once he's beat a couple of names, maybe Spence moves up, and we possibly see the fight at 154 after Crawford gets frustrated like Floyd did and buys out his contract from Arum.

Right now, Crawford "can't sell out a family dinner", so he needs to fight big names other than Spence.
I mean there are lots of holes in this argument, like one is Kell “has no belt” brook (who Spence already beat) a big enough name for Spence to move up? If pbc has the names at 54 then will bud even get fights there? If bud and Spence are at the same weight class now and he’s getting no action, why would he get action in a different weight class? If bud got no credit for smashing a long since shot khan, why would he get credit for smashing a long since shot Kell?
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:11 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5323 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,896.80
Total Points: 263,521.20
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUptownKid View Post
I mean there are lots of holes in this argument, like one is Kell “has no belt” brook (who Spence already beat) a big enough name for Spence to move up? If pbc has the names at 54 then will bud even get fights there? If bud and Spence are at the same weight class now and he’s getting no action, why would he get action in a different weight class? If bud got no credit for smashing a long since shot khan, why would he get credit for smashing a long since shot Kell?
Kell Brook has only ever lost to top level competition and has looked great before losing. Khan has nowhere near that claim.

My point is, if Crawford won't fight the likes of Porter when offering up by Haymon he's not getting Spence. PBC basically owns 147. These are clear facts.

Given this, the only way he gets a big name is 140 or 154 and he's already shot down 140.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends