No announcement yet.

Floyd should fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    No you didnt answer the question you completely danced around the question saying Pac achieved things so doesnt have to fight Crawford which is moronic.

Pac at his age shouldnt be expected to fight Crawford but Mayweather who is older should? Great logic.

By all means criticize Mayweathers record, im not that invested in defending him personally but at the end of the day he did also beat Pac comfortably not long before retiring...
    I don't think you are getting hint I'm going to have to be succinct.
    People who don't think Floyd is as great historically as Pac is and won't go down.as high ATG as pac, think Floyd should fight crawford. And while Floyd s at it can fight Nell at 160 also.
    Nobody said being as great as Ali, srr and pac was easy, otherwise everybody would be as revered and worshipped like them.
    Those 3 guys are almost Bruce Lee level icons. Floyd not so much.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 02-03-2020, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
      Floyd needs to stop ducking Crawford already. Damn v@gin@ always ducking.
      How do you duck someone if your not actively fighting anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I don't think you are getting hint I'm going to have to be succinct.
        People who don't think Floyd is as great historically as Pac is and won't go down.as high ATG as pac, think Floyd should fight crawford. And while Floyd s at it can fight Nell at 160 also.
        Nobody said being as great as Ali, srr and pac was easy, otherwise everybody would be as revered and worshipped like them.
        Those 3 guys are almost Bruce Lee level icons. Floyd not so much.
        You said Pac had achieved things, suggesting Mayweather who beat Pac didnt achieve much. Why should Mayweather who has been retired for years and is in his 40's come out and fight Crawford just to prove something to you? Ultimately you just want to see Mayweather beat which is exactly what would happen now. I personally dont care to see Mayweather fight again, he was an exceptionally talented fighter but I didnt like the guy and after the joke fight with Pac and the circus fights I dont care to see him in the ring again.

Please dont put Pac in the same list as Ali...

Comment

How do you duck someone if your not actively fighting anymore?

R u dumb?
          Seriously r u a r3t@rd?

Floyd needs to quit ducking Crawford. Since he’s coming back this year for 2 FIGHTS, he needs to fight Crawford and quit ducking.

Comment

R u dumb?
            Seriously r u a r3t@rd?

Floyd needs to quit ducking Crawford. Since he’s coming back this year for 2 FIGHTS, he needs to fight Crawford and quit ducking.
            LMAO I like how you seem to know what fighters are doing before they even confirmed their doing anything. This guy is so desperate for Mayweather to lose he's praying for the old man to come out of retirement but is terrified of Pac fighting Crawford because he knows the outcome would be the same.

Embarrassing kid, log off before I call mummy and Daddy

Comment

• The best Fight

Comment

LMAO I like how you seem to know what fighters are doing before they even confirmed their doing anything. This guy is so desperate for Mayweather to lose he's praying for the old man to come out of retirement but is terrified of Pac fighting Crawford because he knows the outcome would be the same.

Embarrassing kid, log off before I call mummy and Daddy

R u dumb?
                R u a r3t@rd?

So you’re saying that Floyd would lose to Crawford?

Cause I never said he would.

I said he needs to fight him if he comes back from retirement for a legit boxing match and not a circus show.

PAC already whooped Thurman and soon as Spence is ready he got next with PAC.

Floyd should fight Crawford, point blank.

You don’t know much about boxing kid. Go brush up your knowledge and don’t come hack until you do.

Comment

R u dumb?
                  R u a r3t@rd?

So you’re saying that Floyd would lose to Crawford?

Cause I never said he would.

I said he needs to fight him if he comes back from retirement for a legit boxing match and not a circus show.

PAC already whooped Thurman and soon as Spence is ready he got next with PAC.

Floyd should fight Crawford, point blank.

You don’t know much about boxing kid. Go brush up your knowledge and don’t come hack until you do.
                  Floyd Boys are so accustomed to him cherrypicking mma fighters and kickboxers, that the mere thought of him fighting an actual boxer in an actual fight is foreign to them.

Comment

• Two fighters in particular you're not going to see Floyd fight are both Terence Crawford or Errol Spence Jr. He has nothing to really gain being both guys aren't HUGE stars in their own right. Crawford and Spence will make their names fighting one another. Unless it's Manny Pacquiao or another UFC fighter in a Boxing match, Floyd's done.
                    Last edited by RL_GMA; 02-03-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Two fighters in particular you're not going to see Floyd fight are both Terence Crawford or Errol Spence Jr. He has nothing to really gain being both guys aren't HUGE stars in their own right. Crawford and Spence will make their names fighting one another. Unless it's Manny Pacquiao or another UFC fighter in a Boxing match, Floyd's done.
                      Manny will probably take out Spence next. Once he does, Jesus that would be astonishing.

Comment

Working...
                      X