Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-31-2020, 08:49 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
DougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDougalDylan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 20,804.76

So why doesn't Charlo quote the offer then or better still offer Andrade or take the Canelo fight or fight anyone with a pulse?
Hearn's showing the Charlo emailed offer on youtube so the pundits could call him out on him if its garbage.

Seriously man wake up, there are no valid excuses we're all being conned by Al and his minions.

We never got the fights when Al ruled the world and Hearn was no where .......... where was the Deontay vs the Klitchsko's, Finkel was advisor to the brothers .. you can't blame Hearn and DAZN that was all Al. The Brits come along we get the fights Fury and AJ step up, Fury goes to Germany and AJ way less experience than Wilder.

Open your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanofreason View Post
When are you going to learn Eddie is full of crap. What was the cash offer vs how much BS stock was included. Wake up.
DougalDylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:06 AM #32
Banned

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
HaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,036.23
Default Shut up clown you fought in front of 500 people

Doo doo andrade fights some bum in front of 500 people lmfao what a joke
HaymonTheGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:07 AM #33
Banned

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
HaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these partsHaymonTheGod is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 4,036.23
Default Hearn the conman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougaldylan View Post
so why doesn't charlo quote the offer then or better still offer andrade or take the canelo fight or fight anyone with a pulse?
Hearn's showing the charlo emailed offer on youtube so the pundits could call him out on him if its garbage.

Seriously man wake up, there are no valid excuses we're all being conned by al and his minions.

We never got the fights when al ruled the world and hearn was no where .......... Where was the deontay vs the klitchsko's, finkel was advisor to the brothers .. You can't blame hearn and dazn that was all al. The brits come along we get the fights fury and aj step up, fury goes to germany and aj way less experience than wilder.

Open your eyes.
hearn the conman blocked farmer from taking $2 million from pbc and tank! And got that cross eyed bum to lose for 500k lmfaooooo... Hearn the con man wont even make callum smith vs billy joe!
Wont make jacobs vs andrade haahahahahaha...
Stop sucking off eddie loser
HaymonTheGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:08 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 652 Post(s)
buddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 22,793.87

I may be in the minority but I don’t like his fighting style and I don’t think he’s that good.
buddyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:12 AM #35
Interim Champion

Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Get em up is a name known to allGet em up is a name known to allGet em up is a name known to allGet em up is a name known to allGet em up is a name known to allGet em up is a name known to all
Bank: 1,339.64
Total Points: 14,200.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnykin View Post
Andrade would have a mandatory against BJS if he moved up.... easy fight to make if he wants it, now that BJS is under Matchroom as well.

Apart from the BJS mandatory, what other fighters do you think would risk fighting Andrade now that they are all chasing the Canelo fight?
I think if Andrade could actually get a BJS type of fight under his belt and show out he could actually grab the Canelo lottery ticket. I'd honestly like to see him with a Anthony Dirrell type of fight at 168 I know that won't happen but it would at least be better than the last couple outings at 160 and possibly give him a little more leverage towards the bigger names.
Get em up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:19 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2063 Post(s)
T.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 39,329.06
glasd dildo - SeekDaGreat you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- Get that money, dog. #TMT #TBE - punchr Phaggot fanboy - El-blanco No Message - TripleGGG 
pretend it's floyd - Weltschmerz You got that right. Cheers. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougalDylan View Post
They did that ... still no fight. One fight on the PBC side of the fence was offered if Charlo didn't want the DAZN millions
....... what's the issue ?
The issue is that they didn't. Hearn has the obtions there in case Andrade loses. It's okay to have rematch clauses but that obtions 💩t isn't happening. Simple and plain. BTW Charlo is paid well. Haymon takes care of his fighters.🥊
T.M.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:54 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 37,767.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxOfficer View Post
Say no more. The ball is now on their court. Will they go quiet forever? We shall see! I expect a counteroffer and nothing less.
Counter offer? Where the Fock was the offer? Clearly Hearn has yíall convinced shouting a name and instagramming a challenge to the fighter translates to real effort to make fights? How casual is this nonsense?
Fire4231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:58 AM #38
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Boo Boo's Cuz is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,554.08

Meow is all I hear from the Cowardly Lion
Boo Boo's Cuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:59 AM #39
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Drigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 12,336.05

It could be a good fight but the problem is Andrade style of boxing which is not entertaining to fans. Coz of that he is the most avoided...
Drigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 10:04 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
Idunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,747.97
Total Points: 48,312.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyr View Post
I may be in the minority but I donít like his fighting style and I donít think heís that good.
I agree with you on this.
But I also don't think the Charlos are as good as they and some others make them out to be.
Idunnoshet is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends