Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-20-2020, 11:33 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 553 Post(s)
The3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 38,323.77

In order to view this content you need to enable Functional Cookies by clicking on "Manage Cookies"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
So what was the amount that he wanted for the fight??
Maybe around Jacobs money $13 to $15 million just guessing
The3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:35 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 25513 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 136,690.04
Total Points: 802,238.84
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
I remember writing this topic back in December and people told me I didn't know what I was talking about

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=836095

I also remember telling somebody _Rexy_ and Koba-Grozny about this offer being turned downed about 2 weeks ago. But I DM'd the info to them because people on the forum don't believe I know what I'm talking about so I stopped posting inside info in the forum. From now on I only DM it to people who want to know
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:36 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
So what was the amount that he wanted for the fight??
If you really want to know I'll DM it to you
Old 01-20-2020, 11:37 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3 View Post

In order to view this content you need to enable Functional Cookies by clicking on "Manage Cookies"

Maybe around Jacobs money $13 to $15 million just guessing
Nope. Wasn't that much.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:38 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4122 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 155,105.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
I've posted many times that while I like Charlo and Andrade...both to me seems CONTENT with their current positions which is making good money fighting opponents who are not much of a threat rather than putting it all on the Line and jumping in with the best and run the risk of losing and losing out on the money they're making

To be Fair Oscar spoke highly of the Charlo's and said that he don't think it was HIM who turned it down but his "Handlers"

I mean honestly who's to argue with a Handler that helped make Mayweather the Richest Boxer this sport has ever seen but at the same time lets be realistic not everybody is going to make Mayweather money it is just not going to happen so some fighters do need to take matters into their own hands and broker their own deals like Mikey Garcia and GGG

I rarely agree with Oscar but I agree here, this self entitlement from fighters today is LAUGHABLE! Especially when 98% of them are not even a Draw that 2% being Canelo and AJ
Well said man, great post...the business of boxing sucks sometimes...all these guys should be fighting each other, at all these weight classes...we are lucky to get a few good fights over two years at most weight classes.

We should have at least 3 or 4 a year in most of these classes...for example we could have Charlo-SD, Andrade-GGG, Canelo-Smith and Jacobs-Saunders all in the next few months, but will be lucky to get one of those matchups this year.
Boxing_1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:39 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,266.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzon99 View Post
Charlo is another Haymon protected fraud who wants and needs Als protection. It's the Fraudweather blueprint all over again. Wilder and Davis and Spence doing it too. Boycott pbc haymon.
Finally somebody said it!!
Itís a marketing gimmick/scheme Fraudweather used to make himself appear as ďTBEĒ.

Lmao more like TFE, the fakest ever. Vegas boxing rigged, doesnít fight, just runs and clinches, etc.

And it ruined boxing. Now all the other boxers are trying to cherry-pick/ducking in order to achieve their success, instead of actually beating the best at their best to prove they are the best, like the other ATGís did.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:42 PM #17
All time great

Quoted: 10284 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.01
Total Points: 141,309.96
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Nope. Wasn't that much.
low ball!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
daggum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:52 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
low ball!
I know how much it was. Just like I knew back in December they were negotiating.

Old 01-20-2020, 11:54 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3728 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,638.66
Total Points: 183,251.34
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
I've posted many times that while I like Charlo and Andrade...both to me seems CONTENT with their current positions which is making good money fighting opponents who are not much of a threat rather than putting it all on the Line and jumping in with the best and run the risk of losing and losing out on the money they're making

To be Fair Oscar spoke highly of the Charlo's and said that he don't think it was HIM who turned it down but his "Handlers"

I mean honestly who's to argue with a Handler that helped make Mayweather the Richest Boxer this sport has ever seen but at the same time lets be realistic not everybody is going to make Mayweather money it is just not going to happen so some fighters do need to take matters into their own hands and broker their own deals like Mikey Garcia and GGG

I rarely agree with Oscar but I agree here, this self entitlement from fighters today is LAUGHABLE! Especially when 98% of them are not even a Draw that 2% being Canelo and AJ

Well said
Sad but true

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmanis1 View Post
Just to play devils advocate, is it possible this isnít just a problem with boxers but society in general. Iím early 30ís and I see plenty of people who are content to just make a decent wage and get by instead of pushing themselves in their lives and careers.
Itís a tough world out there , people just happy to get by and canít really argue with them

Quote:
Nope. Wasn't that much.
So if it wasnít that much , how much was it
Very curious to know cause even the 7 million that he was offered ( if truthful or not ? ) I thought was great and more than heís made , most likely for a fight
Plus the chance of getting an extra belt ( Andrade )
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:58 PM #20
All time great

Quoted: 10284 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.01
Total Points: 141,309.96
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
I know how much it was. Just like I knew back in December they were negotiating.

i know how much it was as well and i know charlo ducked so whats your point? charlo is a nobody. his tv ratings are straight garbage and he wants huge money? they dont have to pay him that much. they would only be negotiating against themselves when they know other fighters will accept the same amount.
daggum is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends