Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI asked his ex-wives if there was anything they should be concerned about with Porter. They told the FBI he beat them. He couldn't get a security clearance because of that. So if they lied how come they arent charged with lying to the FBI? When the FBI told the John Kelly the reason Porter couldnt get a full security clearance why didn't they challenge the stories of the women and have them charged with lying to the FBI?

Instead John Kelly kept him on. Kelly knew Porter wasn't supposed to be handling highly classified materials but everything that came across the Presidents desk was touched by Porter first.

Kelly is complicit in allowing highly classified materials to be read by someone who isn't supposed to have access to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Kelly and Hicks should be fired

How the **** do you hire someone that has failed a FBI security clearance and then continue to defend the guy knowing what’s in the police report?
      And allow them to handle highly classified materials. Hicks is a simpleton. Kelly knows better

Comment

• So now Kelly, who until just today you D superfans were calling "the adult in the room who babysits Trump", is now a bad guy and has to go.

Superfan cheerleading never gets old.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            I’m really enjoying your daily posts. They kill me. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Kelly really liked the guy and was grooming him. He didn’t want to see him go. He was gonna ride for dude until the picture came out.

The media really made Kelly look like an amateur Buffon. He should’ve vetted him properly. He also should’ve made sure he had all the info and pics before releasing the 1st statement so he didn’t have to release another.

Sorry Kelly but you can’t keep him even though you liked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                So now Kelly, who until just today you D superfans were calling "the adult in the room who babysits Trump", is now a bad guy and has to go.

Superfan cheerleading never gets old.
                He tried to cover for a wife beater. I thought the white nationalist set-you, Barron, ghostof-hate wife beaters?

Covering for a wife beater is bad, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Kelly really liked the guy and was grooming him. He didn’t want to see him go. He was gonna ride for dude until the picture came out.

The media really made Kelly look like an amateur Buffon. He should’ve vetted him properly. He also should’ve made sure he had all the info and pics before releasing the 1st statement so he didn’t have to release another.

Sorry Kelly but you can’t keep him even though you liked him.
                  How would you know? Dumb fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    I’m really enjoying your daily posts. They kill me. Keep up the good work.

Right back atcha.

Always room for common sense and those who possess it.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 02-08-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• FBI ****s on WH over Porter

Karma *****es

Comment

Working...
                      X