No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Want To Be as Big as Canelo - Or Even Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    Coming from a guy who considers buster Douglas a great hw.the end.
    find where I said he was great. If you can't, shut down your account. If I said it, I'll shut down mine. Deal? Take it or take the L

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      find where I said he was great. If you can't, shut down your account. If I said it, I'll shut down mine. Deal? Take it or take the L
      Aren't you embarrassed to have those types of opinions? Seriously who considers buster Douglas a great hw..

Comment

Ruiz has become an overnight boxing superstar, especially among Mexicans. The AJ-Ruiz rematch will be huge, with all the Brits and Mexicans (and Nigerians).

Comment

Newsflash, food giant... you're already a he!!uva lot bigger than Canelo.

You're what they call a fat psychic. A four chin teller.

No worries though, you're not fat, you're just 2-3 feet too short.

One thing you'll never do... go skinny dipping.

But seriously, with all due respect... you can't expect to go past the next defense in all reality. You just caught Joshua with a perfect shot to the temple. And plus the cat's out the bag. Now all HWs know your tricks. Your style wasn't very well known before. Now it is. It's the same in most sports... soon as your style is figured out... then it gets much tougher to be an elite.

Comment

Aren't you embarrassed to have those types of opinions? Seriously who considers buster Douglas a great hw..
            all you're doing with this nonsense is proving your inferiority to me. stop ducking the bet... Go on and find where I said that or continue to be proven to be an inaccurate r**ard.

Comment

all you're doing with this nonsense is proving your inferiority to me. stop ducking the bet... Go on and find where I said that or continue to be proven to be an inaccurate r**ard.
              Dude everyone saw you write that.. It's pretty embarrassing to have called buster Douglas one of the greats. You should just close your account at this point.

Comment

Dude everyone saw you write that.. It's pretty embarrassing to have called buster Douglas one of the greats. You should just close your account at this point.
                now you're just trolling because you feel stupid. Hold that L Paco.

Comment

now you're just trolling because you feel stupid. Hold that L Paco.
                  You said buster Douglas was great.. Meditate on that..

Comment

I'd be disappointed if this hasn't already been mentioned but, technically speaking, Andy is literally 10x as big as Nelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      Except that he actually IS drawing fans. He’s the biggest thing in boxing right now.
                      Joan he is because he pulled a huge upset and if he keeps winning they’ll stay and as soon as he takes a L they’ll leave

Wish Ruiz the best but I seriously doubt he can run the table with a AJ rematch / Wilder / Fury and not take a L but if he does then yeah he’ll deserve all the fame and popularity there is

Comment

Working...
                      X