Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan pulling out a snake by accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a pathetic sissy. I would slap his face in a heartbeat.

Comment

Last time Khan pulled out a snake he was on a skype call with a teenage girl...

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
        Ive only heard a man scream like that in ibiza when he got stabbed by bouncer lol
        Leave Brook out of this!

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Leave Brook out of this!
          Haha he was English like myself but it wasn't kell it was a skinny bloke with **** fashion sense. He had one of those manbags on and two bouncers pulled him to the side to search him near club entrance I see him try get away the two bouncers threw him to the ground starting digging him to the body he spat at one of them n then one of the bouncers pulled a little flickknife out stuck him in the thigh with it couple times the man screamed like khan it gave me chills at the time was a bad atmosphere killed my pill buzz. they just dragged him off to the side n slipped off into the club as did I n friends

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Another beta creeps out

Your pathetic SJWesque posts in this thread had me rolling too. Back to campus kiddo.

campus, lol. sjw? for calling idiots the people who called a professional fighter a coward?

son, i am a 30 year old, successful businessman. and i don't give about any bsceners who are too insecure, don't have the nuts, or are unskilled to believe that. that's just a fact.

campus lul. go back to blogging about how un-tough a guy is who fights for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              come on dude, khan is a clown, deserves all the trolling in the world

i get that he's a jackass, just don't call the guy a p#ssy when he'd f#cking body you or any of the rest of us instantly. what does it make you when khan's standing over your drooling, hardly conscious body with his rail thin pecker in his hands, shouting, "me chun?"

Comment

All this talk of Amir Khan whooping anyone on this board reminds me of that show Pros vs. Joes. We need a show like this to be brought back, boxing version. Retired boxers would be perfect for this. Would love to watch fighters like Amir or Paulie facing off against young "tough guys" for like three rounds maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  campus, lol. sjw? for calling idiots the people who called a professional fighter a coward?

son, i am a 30 year old, successful businessman. and i don't give about any bsceners who are too insecure, don't have the nuts, or are unskilled to believe that. that's just a fact.

campus lul. go back to blogging about how un-tough a guy is who fights for a living.
                  blogging

I didn't say he wasn't tough or a coward, I said he was a beta.

Off you go kiddo. Back to campus.

Comment

Working...
                  X