Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Will "Definitely Happen"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    This POS wants to BET but ONLY AFTER the FIGHT and THEN IF he wins!!!

Your a FKN CLOWN!!! He BI@TCH if thats the CASE you OWE me for the Canelo fight!!! Pay me 1st and then I'll pay you! But you would HAVE no points then so because you LOST them ALL in Sept.

Rela question is what would you of got from Sept. to Dec.???

Man your a REAL POS. Not only are you a RAT but cheating SNAKE.
    Seemed like we had a bet to me. Can't see anything to show we had a bet on Canelo and GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      All in on points
      You said you bet me points. Here's where i went all in when you did.

Comment

It was points. An all in actually.
        I ALWAYS pay my debts. Show me where YOU accepted and I said ALL GOOD like I ALWAYS do??? You do that then they are yours... What your doing is trying to get PAID without putting YOUR own $$$$ UP!!! Betting don't work like that STUPID. One person is NOT the only one suppose to be putting $$$$ UP!!!!

Comment

Seemed like we had a bet to me. Can't see anything to show we had a bet on Canelo and GGG.
          And what did you say??? Jack SHT!!! You got SCARED and LOST your BALLS! Now that you know you COULD of won you find them???

Do you do the same sht on ALL bets AFTER the fact??? FUK I would win EVERYTIME if I could BET after the event. Your probably still trying to collect on the Houston Astros winning the WS!!! After they won your like YUP!!! I bet them...

I'm sure your tell EVERYONE you predicted ALL the WS, SUPER BOWLS, Stanley CUPS, Golf Tournaments, etc... Do you do high school bets also??? FUK your a GENIUS!!!! You PROBABLY can predict if a BABY is going to be a MALE or FEMALE once born... And then brag about how YOU knew.

Your a CLOWN
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-17-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

And what did you say??? Jack SHT!!! You got SCARED and LOST your BALLS! Now that you know you COULD of won you find them???

Do you do the same sht on ALL bets AFTER the fact??? FUK I would win EVERYTIME if I could BET after the event. Your probably still trying to collect on the Houston Astros winning the WS!!! After they won your like YUP!!! I bet them...

I'm sure your tell EVERYONE you predicted ALL the WS, SUPER BOWLS, Stanley CUPS, Golf Tournaments, etc... Do you do high school bets also??? FUK your a GENIUS!!!! You PROBABLY can predict if a BABY is going to be a MALE or FEMALE once born... And then brag about how YOU knew.

Your a CLOWN
            You said points bet. I said all in.

Comment

You said points bet. I said all in.
              Prove it! And DON'T show some sht WEEKS later that I never saw. Show you said YOU said ALL in and I said DEAL! Thats how it works dumb FUK! Why the FUK didn't you say jack sht before the fight??? Why NOT do what I do and say before the fight we still good doe! Don't back out Bi@tch!!! You know why??? Because you had NO INTENTIONS of PAYING UNLESS you WON.

Again show me the link...

Comment

Prove it! And DON'T show some sht WEEKS later that I never saw. Show you said YOU said ALL in and I said DEAL! Thats how it works dumb FUK! Why the FUK didn't you say jack sht before the fight??? Why NOT do what I do and say before the fight we still good doe! Don't back out Bi@tch!!! You know why??? Because you had NO INTENTIONS of PAYING UNLESS you WON.

Again show me the link...
                Lol why would you not make a deal on a bet you offered me?

Comment

Lol why would you not make a deal on a bet you offered me?
                  You have to ACCEPT and GIVE something in return dumb FUK! Why did you NOT say DEAL??? When you MAKE bets BOTH have to give something up. ******!!!! You NEVER ONCE said OK or DEAL or even YES... Do you ALWAYS expect money without betting if your team wins??? FUK are you that STUPID???

SHOW me where you said YES!!! It's NOT hard. I remember challenging you to the bet and then you RAN like a BIATCH never to return. And NOW want to collect your winnings???? If LeMULE would of won would you of paid me??? I didn't even know we had a bet. So I wouldn't even of asked.

HONESTLY and don't LIE you POS!!! If Lemule WON would you of paid me????

Comment

You have to ACCEPT and GIVE something in return dumb FUK! Why did you NOT say DEAL??? When you MAKE bets BOTH have to give something up. ******!!!! You NEVER ONCE said OK or DEAL or even YES... Do you ALWAYS expect money without betting if your team wins??? FUK are you that STUPID???

SHOW me where you said YES!!! It's NOT hard. I remember challenging you to the bet and then you RAN like a BIATCH never to return. And NOW want to collect your winnings???? If LeMULE would of won would you of paid me??? I didn't even know we had a bet. So I wouldn't even of asked.

HONESTLY and don't LIE you POS!!! If Lemule WON would you of paid me????
                    I would have paid you

Comment

I would have paid you
                      BS!!! Then why wait until after the fight and you see who wins??? You playing Monday QB with me???

Not 1 time did you agree to the bet. Show me!

Your the type of dude that doesn't bet and then when right says "SEE" I told U!!! And when you lose you put your head up your @ss and act like nothing happened...

AGAIN show me PROVE you agreed.

Comment

Working...
                      X