Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd Threw His Wife Out The Window Like Monzon, Would He Get 11 Years or LIFE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Didn't Aaron Hernandez get life in prison without parole? He was American
    Aaron Hernandez went on a mini killing spree. He was a really bad dude.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      O.J. Simpson denied murder, pleaded not guilty, and the glove with Nicole's blood didn't fit... Monzon and Valero pleaded guilty to murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Carlos Monzon, arguably the best Argentinian boxer of all time, however, threw his wife out the window and killed her after beating her up. In Turkey, our laws are similar to that of Argentina. I'm curious though, if Floyd Mayweather Jr. threw his wife out the window would he only get 11 years?
        If you can't see how crimes are differnt between USA and Turkey your a fücking idiot. The US is a world fücking ppower. Turkey is a shïthole. You can get away with bigger crimes in a shïtole as compared to a dominant world power like the US.

Fücking, elemtary **** man.

Sorry you're form Turkey. I went to college with a kid from there. Really sounds like it sucks!
        Last edited by McNulty; 09-03-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Given the american obsession with celebrity...it might go down as his 51 and 0.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            If you can't see how crimes are differnt between USA and Turkey your a fücking idiot. The US is a world fücking ppower. Turkey is a shïthole. You can get away with bigger crimes in a shïtole as compared to a dominant world power like the US.

Fücking, elemtary **** man.

Sorry you're form Turkey. I went to college with a kid from there. Really sounds like it sucks!
            Monzon isn't from Turkey. I was being sarcastic. Our Capital Punishment was abolished in 2004. And our new President wants to reinstate it. But how many years would Floyd get was the question, in the USA, compared to Monzon's 11 year sentence for throwing his wife out the window?

Comment

Obviously Floyd would just pay a scientist to create an android clone of himself, and Android Floyd would be arrested and put in jail while the real Floyd is partying in Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                They would "make an example", and society would run on about entitled celebrities being brought back down to earth.
                I wonder if in Argentina they keep quiet about Monzon with boxing prestige. Makes sense why some posters love how Martinez has endorsed Gennady... while many others say Martinez ducked him...

Comment

Working...
                X