Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on cheating whilst in a relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of your boyfriend cheating on you everytime he leaves town?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Cheating is cheating period. If you want to call of a relationship, call it off and not go bwhind their backs. Those who are okay with it probably never experienced what itfeels like getting cheated on when you thought your gf/bf loves you back as you stayed faithful and commiting to a relationship.
      This^^^^^^^

It's pure and utter selfishness

Comment

I'll never condone it.

I'll never get why people who are prone to having multiple sexual partners, or like "playing the field" even attempt to engage in a monogamous relationship when they aren't even going to attempt to remain faithful.

If you aren't about that life, don't put yourself into a serious commitment with one ****ing person.

EDIT: That said, nothing about relationships is simple or black and white. What of two people are locked in a loveless marriage? Or one of the two is subject to abuse, and they end up finding warmth and succor in the arms of another?

Cheating is wrong as ****, but sometimes it isn't just about getting the D wet, or wetting a D.
        Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 08-09-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

People cheat for any number of reasons--low self-esteem, revenge, selfishness, lack of self control, unhappy with marriage, etc. Cheating is always a sign that something is awry in your relationship. Not all relationships are created equal. Some folks need to stay together out of circumstances that would be worsened by a divorce or break up.

I've cheated in the past and I've been cheated on. I've never been proud of it or bragged about it, and when it happened to me I felt betrayed and angry. I think most people can see it coming though. There are tell tale signs and it's very difficult to hide it indefinitely.

I would not advocate cheating in any relationship. If you aren't happy then leave. Unless you are French, for some reason cheating is almost expected in France.

Comment

Working...
          X